• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

zinger initially said that KoD reached his threshhold before doing a doublecheck and realizing he had miscounted, at which point the fight started. We can conclude from this that the fight actually saved KoD, and that we probably could have lynched him just be accumulating enough votes, although its not certain exactly what caused the fight to start, so maybe the same thing would just happen again.

If I recall the wording explicitly said that reaching threshold did not appear to be enough to put him away. I took that to mean we needed him to lose a fight in addition to reaching threshold. It's also possible that him reaching threshold without losing a fight would have a different effect.

I thought for sure the torch was going to win that fight i think cause the orange text made it look better

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I thought for sure the torch was going to win that fight i think cause the orange text made it look better
the torch was trying to subdue, not murder. if he was trying to murder, he could have seared his way into his chest and ripped out his still-beating heart and showed it to KoD before he died

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
here's the full sequence of events:
Lol well.... about that... :P

The worst that could happen is the Mod might come into the thread and tell people no more posting or submitting abilities until I've done a vote count. :suspicious:

So, um. That. That happens. The game's on pause until I resolve **** now. There may have been a hammer. I need to triple-check.

Amber places a vote on KoD, resulting in zinger checking to see if the day is over
Oh, what a pleasant surprise! I was wrong. There hasn't yet been a hammer yet, which means the Day still has some time left, and we get to do this nonsense...

Zinger discovers he miscounted and that the day isn't over, meaning that the fight starts.

With 19.5 votes against, plus the Torch's BURN effect, KingofDominaria is essentially at M+10.5. But he appears to require more than that...

In the same post, zinger specifies that KoD is at M+10.5 votes and hasn't hit threshhold, this is after the fight starts.

With an impressive 21.5 votes against, plus the Torch's BURN effect, KingofDominaria is essentially at Majority + 13.5. That's an insane amount of cooperation, considering there are only 19 available Standard Votes in the Active Player pool...

KingofDominaria had reached his Threshold, but due to his victory in the fight with the Human Torch, and his mercy over not pressing charges, the District Attorney withdrew the arrest warrant and cleared all his votes.

By the time the fight ends, KoD has reached 21.5 votes, which meets his threshhold.

so SMS is presumably behind the silencing or ex otherwise has reason to want him dead, and ex is also being held hostage and needs rescue

maybe we'll get something more detailed when the bugle letters are processed.

Honestly I read it more as he's been taken hostage and can ONLY vote for SMS, Capsfan, or himself, not necessarily that he wants SMS dead.

@Ex can you confirm with 1 vote for Caps yes, 2 votes Caps no?

Storm

Unvote: SMS
Vote: Freddeh

Unvote: Freddeh
Vote: SMS
we get it. you can vote. maybe use code? like spell out **** with the People? use an encryption code. i think there's 25 people in the active pool. so forget the letter x and votecode us

Vote: SMS

Reason, he was mafia with me last spiderman game, thats why he wanted me to die because I would suspect him, also I was mean.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

Vote: TheCapsFan

=====

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Okay, so you're being held hostage and you want to bring SMS to threshold.

Vote each of these players once for yes, twice for no.

Freddeh: Is SMS silencing you?
Caps: Will lynching SMS end the effect on you?
Rag: Is SMS a threat to Town?
Rubik: Is SMS a threat to you?
Turin: Is lynching SMS time sensitive to you? (If it needs to be done by the end of the Day feel free to vote him 3 times and if it needs to be done even faster than end of Day vote him 4 times)
KoD: Do you need a Hero to try to save you?

Storm

Okay, so you're being held hostage and you want to bring SMS to threshold.

Vote each of these players once for yes, twice for no.

Freddeh: Is SMS silencing you?
Caps: Will lynching SMS end the effect on you?
Rag: Is SMS a threat to Town?
Rubik: Is SMS a threat to you?
Turin: Is lynching SMS time sensitive to you? (If it needs to be done by the end of the Day feel free to vote him 3 times and if it needs to be done even faster than end of Day vote him 4 times)
KoD: Do you need a Hero to try to save you?
No. Do the alphabet code thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom