• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Human Torch floated in the air with FLIGHT, fists ablaze, unrepentant.

"Yeah Reed, I don't see why we have to help him! People are dying and this man fired 35 sand-weapons at innocent civilians!"

The voice of Sue Storm cut through the air, INVISIBLE:

"Enough, Johnny! It must be horrible to be feared -- to be attacked -- just because you are different -- Just because you're a stranger in a strange world! He wasn't unprovoked... I'm sorry on Johnny's behalf, Flint. He should not have attacked your lovely castle."

Ben Grimm grumbled quietly and shifted slightly, a hulking figure of stone, arms crossed like some guardian statue, but remained silent...

"Flint, the printing press collapsed today after your attack. Did you know that? People died, Flint. People who didn't need to die, who didn't deserve to die."

Reed's arms STRETCHED down to the sand, and picked some up, only to let it fall through his fingers...
"We need to put an end to this suffering, Flint. Will you come with us? We can help you."

Mint Elv

Fish!
If super-villains actually can't end the game without town or mafia like Mint implied, I'm not sure how they're supposed to win since both public game-ending win conditions require removing all non-mafia threats to town from the active player pool.
Hence the kind of win with town. We don’t need town or mafia dead, just they would need not to be town or mafia all of a sudden. That’s the way I understood it for us to win as supervillains. Honestly a pain in the butt.
Cheer: The Sandman

Go Sandman! Rip and tear until it is done
Wait aren’t you town?
Great Balls of Fire

Gotta say, Sandman building a sand castle and enjoying it is the most adorable thing ever.

"I'm far past 'help' now, Reed."

"The fact is, my body is sand now, and I love it. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm powerful. I don't have to run anymore."

The Sandman took the sand Reed had spilled and gathered it into his fist. The fist that was slowly transforming into a mace. This was his answer.

Wait aren’t you town?

No, it's complicated. Night 1, in cold blood the mafia killed my brother. I almost went darkside at that moment, and drank all of my potions but the last one, which would turn me permanently in a villain if I finished it. Instead, I infiltrated the mafia, to learn who ordered the kill and learn their plans. While I succeeded in that, KoD managed to cop my role PM, seen what I am, and kicked me out of the discord and swore to kill me. So, I now wander the lands in exile as a lone wolf bad ass kung fu samurai until the day when I can finally fulfill my destiny.

The Sandman turns his other fist into a sledgehammer and begins to absorb sand into his body in preparation for the fight. The beach starts sinking at a noticeable rate, all of that mass becoming a part of The Sandman's body.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Cheer: The Human Torch

I'd rather root for sandman here, but i'm doubtful its in either town or mafia's interest to see villains win fights.

If super-villains actually can't end the game without town or mafia like Mint implied, I'm not sure how they're supposed to win since both public game-ending win conditions require removing all non-mafia threats to town from the active player pool.
That's a good point!

I wonder if maybe there are other ways for the game to end than just the Mafia or Town win conditions? :suspicious:

I mean, plenty of doomsday devices and the like probably.

Not to mention, changing win conditions is not that hard if indeed it truly becomes insurmountable.

Plus, who knows if Town and Mafia are truly the only two win cons that can end the game? They're the only two public ones who can end it but there are five secret win cons. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom