• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Am I the Only One Here with Zelda OCs?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If you don't know what an OC is...you probably have none -_-

I make OCs/fan characters for everything I consider myself a fan of. My first Zelda OCs were Clipse and Umbren the twilis, then I converted some Fire Emblem OCs into Skyloft knights, and even gave Link x Zelda and Pipit x Karane some kids. And those kids are NOT mary sues/gary stus...trust me.

If you click the link in my sig, you can read the character profiles. But yeah, who else has Zelda OCs? And what kind? Like the games in the series they're for, and what species they are.

Well, I've been working on a fanfic with a friend, and I devised a character named Jona. He was Link's best friend, and apart from the fact that he was a descendant from the Skyloftians and gets a loftwing, I haven't completely developed him. Although from an early encounter, it's obvious that he is either VERY moral or doesn't like girls.

I also made one called Sasha, to whom I apparently cannot decide an age for. I wrote her as "nothing more than a girl," but she tends to act more like an adolescent at the earliest. She's a Hylian, and partway through the story, she's not quite herself. However, it seems as though she has a crush on Link.

If you're interested in the story, feel free to check it out on my website. That's my username followed by .webs.com

Dragoncat

So...which game? I'm thinking OoT. Correct me if I'm wrong. The reason being: Jona is descended from the skyloft people. Now that I think of it, wouldnt all hylians be that way?

Can't believe I didn't post the names of the SS based OCs.

Knight twins: Cerai(female), Leo(male). They are also Fire Emblem wyvern rider OCs. Their loftwings have the same name, color, and gender as their wyverns for their FE counterparts.

Pipit and Karane's kids: Raiden(male), Estelle(female). Also twins. The name Raiden is japanese for "thunder god", and the name Estelle is french for "star".

Link and Zelda's kids: Fletcher(male), Kestrel(female). Fletcher is the oldest by one year. I used the avian sounding names that a lot of the characters have.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I made an OC for an NPC-creating contest hosted for the production of the URA Zelda mod a little while back where the top 5 OCs would make it into the game. Unfortunately it didn't make it in, but it was still fun making the OC. Basically it was this guy whose parents were killed in Ganondorf's raid of Hyrule castle, who wanted to do try and help Link kill Ganon (very vague description I know).
Too lazy to post link; going on the site to see it is very tedious.

Dragoncat

I made an OC for an NPC-creating contest hosted for the production of the URA Zelda mod a little while back where the top 5 OCs would make it into the game. Unfortunately it didn't make it in, but it was still fun making the OC. Basically it was this guy whose parents were killed in Ganondorf's raid of Hyrule castle, who wanted to do try and help Link kill Ganon (very vague description I know).
Too lazy to post link; going on the site to see it is very tedious.
Wow, a contest? Sounds fun...sorry that he didnt make it in.

That contest sounds awesome!

Anyway, the story doesn't take place so much in any of the games, and I don't have a very good place to put it in a theoretical timeline. I basically just took the provinces and layed them out on a hypothetical map and started writing. And yes, I suppose all the Hylians would be descended from the Skyloftians, but Jona is the only one (so far, at least) that knows it.

Of course, the story definitely takes place after Skyward Sword, but as of right now, one part makes it seem like it's after Ocarina of Time, too. On second thought, it is most definitely after OoT, but before any events in TP or WW. Or maybe it's part of a different timeline [MWA HA HA HA That would be something;)]

Where does the name Cerai come from? I like it! And does Leo refer to the Zodiac or the lion? Or something else entirely?

Dragoncat

Cerai is a made up name, pronounced seer-eye. Leo just sounded good...my explanation is that since Cerai was the first born twin, their parents were too shocked to be creative with their second born's name xD They both know that, and she never lets him forget it, often accusing him of being an "oops". Sibling rivalry is worse/more amusing with twins lol.

Also, i guess its not really a completely original character, but I did write a Zelda. However, she's a bit different than others. She's a brunette, which really isn't saying much. In addition, she's rebellious, disobedient, and delinquent. She would rather be a knight than a princess, and spends all of her spare time trying to find ways out of her royal responsibilities. Zelda's favorite color is black, which she always wears, in addition to usually wearing pants and men's boots. She wears tight-fitting clothing that remind me of a ninja, and is adept with a bow.

I know, right? Unfortunately, I have just introduced her to the story, and haven't actually posted it yet. The whole idea behind it, though, was that I already had a lot of female/girl-like characters, and I needed someone more... masculine. Which sounds really strange. So I decided that the new character should be Zelda, but I wanted it to be original. So I made a few concept changes and created an almost unrecognizable princess.

Awhile ago I thought of writing a Zelda fanfiction with an oc in it but later lost the drive to even plan it. I have tons of other ocs though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have an original creation for an OoT fanfic named Amy, I actually haven't given her a race despite using her in over 4 chapters. If it's gonna be anything, though, it's gonna be Hylian.

My current OC is a black knight villain who I'm still guessing with the name.
This villain is a former knight of Hyrule who felt unhappy with a life serving a "weak, peace loving hypocrite family". Determined to prove the strong should be in charge, he stages events that inadvertently get his family killed. Rather than take responsibility, he seeks revenge on the Royal Family for not being able to protect them. He finds a cursed blade that I'm sure many of us find familiar if I mentioned this would be in the Child timeline and uses its cursed power to help achieve his vengeance.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Mine really isn't an OC, but it is like a different version of Zelda. Zelda gains another alter-ego (well, kinda). She is given an alter-ego by Kezlom (a descendant of Ezlo) and Impa in the early stages of the game (the player won't find out that it is her until later). They used their powers to give Zelda the ability to transform into a falcon. While in this form she can grow and shrink to acomidate her purposes. This form allows her to hide from evil. She is only able to speak an ancient form of Hylian when she is in her falcon form. The design of her falcon form resembles that of the dress she was wearing at the time of her transformation. Impa carries this falcon on her left shoulder usually. While Zelda is in her falcon form, she is called Serunna. Until Link learns to understand this ancient form of Hylian, Serunna (Zelda) will just point to things or preform examples of some things. Zelda chose the name Serunna from the woman traveler who went missing a long time ago (Zelda wanted it to seem like Serunna was turned into a falcon). She is also more of a Tomboy than most Zeldas, and she owns Epona in this version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom