• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Am I Missing Out?

MW7

I never said they were faulty I simply said they are not perfect. Not being faulty does not mean it is perfect and vice versa. I'd love to know where you're getting these calibration 'facts' from.
I feel like this entire discussion has just been arguing semantics really. I presume that you have the same view as me that the controls in Skyward Sword work as they are supposed to in virtually every instance, but that there is still a huge difference between that and perfection. I wouldn't use the word perfect because the controls weren't ideal- in the future Nintendo will no doubt make modifications to this control scheme for the better.

You certainly are missing out. Skyward Sword was an amazing game. Motion controls were amazing, story line was awesome, plenty of side quests, art style was beautiful, the list goes on and on. Of course you have your flaws here and there but the game is amazing still.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
You're missing out, big time! Skyward Sword is not Twilight Princess 2.0 in any sense, it's a new amazing Zelda experience, and should be feared and respected by all...

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Yes you're missing out!!!!! It's actually quite a good game and I recommend it for ever fan of Zelda and people who are unfamiliar with the game series.

There are quite a few walls of text, so I'm just going to ignore that, but basically, yes, you are missing out. The game is packed with content. The story is definitely not as simple as it seems at first, it's complex and heart wrenching. It made me want to cry. It's just a fun game. It's also a unique experience, swinging that sword around like a pro is like nothing else. It makes you feel like you could do that in real life, but then you go back to reality. Long story short, get it, even if you end up not thinking it's the most amazing game ever, it is certainly worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom