• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ace Attorney 5 TGS Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any Ace Attorney fans out there, the 1st trailer for AA5 has been released!

[video=youtube;RtEWAK_YcAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEWAK_YcAo[/video]

Discuss the amazingness.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Looks interesting in 3D, I'm still playing the 1st game on DS and am on the 3rd case. Haven't played in like a week though, but this looks good.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I seriously cannot wait for this to come to America, one of my favorite series. 3D will probably take some getting used to, though.

I object! These games are boring.

>Things people who haven't played Ace Attorney say.

Now if you've actually played an Ace Attorney game, I don't know what to say. Unless you're the type of gamer who can't play anything that isn't an action game and flees at the sight of a block of text, then I find it hard to believe that anybody can't enjoy well-written murder mysteries filled with incredibly colorful characters and locales.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I honestly don't get the buzz behind Ace Attorney. It isn't fun to me. Ace 5 doesn't look like it'll improve on any of the previous releases whatsoever, aside from better graphics (obviously). The gameplay, the story, everything...they just don't resonate with me. But, more power to those who DO care for the series, y'know?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
>Things people who haven't played Ace Attorney say.

Nice assumption...

Now if you've actually played an Ace Attorney game, I don't know what to say. Unless you're the type of gamer who can't play anything that isn't an action game and flees at the sight of a block of text, then I find it hard to believe that anybody can't enjoy well-written murder mysteries filled with incredibly colorful characters and locales.

^Things hurt people say... Especially when you consider that this a Legend of Zelda forum.

Nice assumption...

^Things hurt people say... Especially when you consider that this a Legend of Zelda forum.

Well it seems as if you're not refuting my assumption sooooo......

And I wasn't butthurt in the slightest. I was simply saying that if you don't enjoy Interactive Novel games, then you shouldn't be complaining in the first place. It's like asking your waitress for extra ketchup and then you b**** at her for giving you extra ketchup. Just because this is a Zelda forum doesn't mean people can't enjoy other genres of video games. Perhaps my reading comprehension needs to be checked, but I have no idea what point you're trying to make here.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well it seems as if you're not refuting my assumption sooooo......

My response was an obvious refute...

And I wasn't butthurt in the slightest. I was simply saying that if you don't enjoy Interactive Novel games, then you shouldn't be complaining in the first place. It's like asking your waitress for extra ketchup and then you b**** at her for giving you extra ketchup.

I don't recall complaining, maybe you should get your facts straight.

Just because this is a Zelda forum doesn't mean people can't enjoy other genres of video games. Perhaps my reading comprehension needs to be checked, but I have no idea what point you're trying to make here.

When did I ever state such a thing? You should really stop, because all you're doing is making false claims.

My response was an obvious refute...

I don't recall complaining, maybe you should get your facts straight.

When did I ever state such a thing? You should really stop, because all you're doing is making false claims.

Did I ever say it was you who was complaining? You bolded a piece of my post so I felt the need to explain it. And I assumed by "Especially on a Legend of Zelda forum" you meant, "Nobody plays these types of games." Again, I even stated that I might have misunderstood your post, so your claim that I'm making false inquiries against your ego is ridiculous.

As least Ven posted something somewhat noteworthy and intelligent where he basically said, "The series isn't my thing, but congrats to the people who enjoy the games." while your post was the equivalent of an eight year old child running around and telling another kid his toy sucks and then proceeding to rebuttal with cryptic nonsense.

Then again, you're just going to reply to this insisting that I'm making false assumptions because I'm "butthurt" or something, but whatever, do as you please.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Did I ever say it was you who was complaining? You bolded a piece of my post so I felt the need to explain it. And I assumed by "Especially on a Legend of Zelda forum" you meant, "Nobody plays these types of games." Again, I even stated that I might have misunderstood your post, so your claim that I'm making false inquiries against your ego is ridiculous.

"I was simply saying that if you don't enjoy Interactive Novel games, then you shouldn't be complaining in the first place."

Maybe I'm just stupid, but when someone quotes me and uses the word "you", I assume they're talking to or about me. I also find the irony in the rest of your post to be quite hilarious. You talk about intelligence and whatnot, yet you can't comprehend the simplest of things.

"Unless you're the type of gamer who can't play anything that isn't an action game and flees at the sight of a block of text"

An eight year old can find the flaw in this...

I'm on a Legend of Zelda forum, a series that is known for it's text based communication. Also, talk about ego... "I find it hard to believe that anybody can't enjoy well-written murder mysteries filled with incredibly colorful characters and locales." Guess I can't find that sort of stuff boring, because that means I flee at the sight of text...

As least Ven posted something somewhat noteworthy and intelligent where he basically said, "The series isn't my thing, but congrats to the people who enjoy the games." while your post was the equivalent of an eight year old child running around and telling another kid his toy sucks and then proceeding to rebuttal with cryptic nonsense.

Then ignore me, why did it bother you so much that I find this series boring? You think you're big or something? Ven simply took a different approach and decided to explain himself to avoid people like you. Whereas I felt I didn't need to justify myself to the likes of you. I would of been up to it if you would have approached me differently, but that wasn't case, was it? I didn't bash the game, I didn't say it sucked, I simply said that I found it boring. Is it so hard to understand why someone would find something boring? I'm sure you've felt that way before.

"I was simply saying that if you don't enjoy Interactive Novel games, then you shouldn't be complaining in the first place."

Maybe I'm just stupid, but when someone quotes me and uses the word "you", I assume they're talking to or about me. I also find the irony in the rest of your post to be quite hilarious. You talk about intelligence and whatnot, yet you can't comprehend the simplest of things.

"Unless you're the type of gamer who can't play anything that isn't an action game and flees at the sight of a block of text"

An eight year old can find the flaw in this...

I'm on a Legend of Zelda forum, a series that is known for it's text based communication. Also, talk about ego... "I find it hard to believe that anybody can't enjoy well-written murder mysteries filled with incredibly colorful characters and locales." Guess I can't find that sort of stuff boring, because that means I flee at the sight of text...

Then ignore me, why did it bother you so much that I find this series boring? You think you're big or something? Ven simply took a different approach and decided to explain himself to avoid people like you. Whereas I felt I didn't need to justify myself to the likes of you. I would of been up to it if you would have approached me differently, but that wasn't case, was it? I didn't bash the game, I didn't say it sucked, I simply said that I found it boring. Is it so hard to understand why someone would find something boring? I'm sure you've felt that way before.

You is both singular and plural, and I was using it in its plural form. Perhaps it wasn't the best choice of words, but it was far from incorrect.

And as for the Zelda explanation, are you serious? Yes Zelda is a text-based series in terms of story, but the series hardly has any games that require copious amounts of reading. The Ace Attorney is completely story driven, and as such, there is a lot of text, moreso than Zelda obviously, and there aren't many people who are open to reading nowadays so people would easily flee from the series and claim "It's boring" because of the simple fact that you read a lot. Most Zelda games have enough text to fill a 50 page book, yet most Ace Attorney games could probably fill an entire 1000+ page book. A person on ZD could love the AA series, or just as easily hate it because of reading, and considering you said it was "boring" (Which is usually used as a PR repsonse children use to describe something they haven't tried) I simply questioned the validity of your post.

Lastly, you are absolutely, positively, extremely free to find the games boring. At no point did I reject that right. However, if you give me a response that says nothing and contributes absolutely zero to the discussion, I'm going to question it. Sure I might have been able to just let your little post slide if it was funny, witty, or in the least bit interesting, but it did nothing but fill up wasted internet space. The fact that you didn't even explain yourself in the first place, before I responded, showed that you simply waltzed on into this topic with the intention of contributing nothing.

I hate that I've wasted over three posts explaining simple posting etiquette and discussion to you, but you insist on responding with rudeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom