• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U 3DS

W

windwaker

Hey can they remake Wind Waker for the 3ds and can someone add me as a friend

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Of course it can be done, but would they do it is another question. I know that I wouldn't want them to do it, especially if it's a remake. If it's a port, then maybe, but I would much rather that the port was done for the Wii U rather than for the 3DS.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It could almost certainly be done. If we can have Resident Evil 4 on a phone, we can surely have Wind Waker on a 3DS.

No... just no. How dare you refer to Resident Evil 4 as an equal to a bogus phone version that is nowhere near the same thing?

I wouldn't say the 3DS can handle a full-fledged remake of the Wind Waker. A 3D port would be much more acceptable, especially since a remake for Wind Waker is very unnecessary.

Last edited:
I would'nt want The Wind Waker on the 3DS, I think the Wii-U would be a better option. But then after Majora's Mask 3D, I'd proberly give the remaking of zelda games a rest.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
I'm sure it could be done, but I really don't want to see it happen. The last thing we need is s focus on remakes rather than new games. If MM3D comes through, then adding this would make three remakes on a system that would be better off with a game of its own.

Though, I'm sure it could be ported (and not remade) to the Wii U.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I'm not sure if the 3DS could handle it. If it was put on there, then it would probably not be nearly as good quality. While remakes can be cool, Nintendo needs to be focusing more on new games and less on remakes. Remakes really don't add to a series and certainly aren't a new adventure. Besides....I say it's too early for a Wind Waker Remake.

Why? There's little reason to remake Wind Waker.

Here's something that will blow your mind: How about we get a new game? *Collective Gasp*

Sarcasm aside, there really is very little reason to remake Wind Waker. It would simply add to the "3DS is nothing but ports lolol" stereotype and would take precious development time away from new experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom