• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3ds Really Worth It?

Ocarina of Time 3D is more than worth owning. Reliving the nostalgia is great, and the Master Quest is just amazing. In fact, I think it's the real selling factor of the game. MQ 3D is perfect for the fans that have wanted a challenge again in Zelda. And then some.

I already have Gamecube Version with the Master Quest, and the arena isn't that interesting. There have been much better remakes that OoT3D.

The original Master Quest isn't that interesting. OoT 3D's is. It's a mirrored world and has double damage, causing us to constantly be on guard. That's way better than just different dungeons.

I'm never going to buy this game, nor is it worth it to me, because I enjoy the original game as is. I'm happy for the people that can experience this game that never had the chance before, but for me on a personal note, the game never needed a remake in the first place. I don't think i'm ever going to play more of this than I already have, because i'm afraid it will stain my view on the original. OoT3D is still the same game it was years ago just with a graphical overhaul.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm never going to buy this game, nor is it worth it to me, because I enjoy the original game as is. I'm happy for the people that can experience this game that never had the chance before, but for me on a personal note, the game never needed a remake in the first place. I don't think i'm ever going to play more of this than I already have, because i'm afraid it will stain my view on the original. OoT3D is still the same game it was years ago just with a graphical overhaul.

Seriously, man, OoT 3D will only enhance your view of the game. It's by far better than the original N64 version.

I can only buy the 3rd while I'm in the US which is for the next two weeks, so I think that I will buy the system now and order games online when they come out, it's my only choice if I want to get a 3ds.
Oot 3d is a most have, and I'll most likely to get Zelda from the eshop. Should I get street fighter? I heard it's pretty good and I could use a good fighting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom