• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I have been waiting in the tolight room at stock pot inn so I can get the heart peace from ???, but whenevr I I get to the time They kick me out! What do I do?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
??? only appears on the first & second nights at midnight. If you're on the final night that's likely why you're getting kicked out of the inn. If you are in fact on the first or second night, then try waiting until about 10:30 or 11:00 and use the nearby deku flower outside to get up to the 2nd floor, and enter the inn that way. They close at ... well I dunno for sure but I think at 10:00, so sneaking into the inn up there after they're closed prevents them from knowing you're inside, therefore they won't throw you out after business hours.

Of course if you get the room reservation from Anju on the first day, it's all a moot point as you don't get thrown out at close since you're a guest.

Jedizora

:right:
Thanks. I just got the room reservation and now I can just sit back, and wait for a hand to pop out of the tolight.

If you get kicked out you can always use the deku shrub near the entrance to get on the roof and get back in.

or, you can just speak to Anju at 2:15 PM to 3:50 PM on the first day.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
...Or you can just hide in the grandmother's room until closing time has passed. That works too and in my opinion is much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom