• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hihi ty man <3
    I've been great actually, no school and just family & friends time.
    I plan on celebrating big for New Years Eve, bought fireworks for 120$ and some neat drinks (lol). Last new years I was sick and stayed at home while my friends were out having fun, this year I shall be the king of fun! ;)
    what about you? plan on doing some stuff now that winter's break has kicked in?
    It's 7:50am and it's great, I'm often out at school or working or doing what ever else so it's good to spend some time with them.
    Hey, merry Christmas :)
    I'm doing well thanks, just about to watch little brothers and sisters open presents.
    How are you today? (Christmas Eve at the moment?)
    Hey ALIT. Your most welcome. I'm actually having fun making graphics and helping out. I also want to thank you too. Getting the idea of making extras for people who couldn't get their gift.
    calm down Mr. Extremeist. My family can't afford it right now, I still have faith in Nintendo.
    Oi, I have a question for you since you seem to be more adept in the forums. When I logged in a while ago, there was a new thing in the index above the different sections of the forum. Would this be the Shoutbox that I've seen people talking about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom