• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

It's okay, I had a friend, -the only friend who ever got me-her family had to move to North Carolina, and when she visits she doesn't even talk to me except to hi. :(:(:(:(

Angry because Mario Kart Wii is such a very unfair game to me. No wonder I haven't touched this game in years. Don't think I'll play this one much, though. Mario Kart 8 is a lot better than this anyway.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I'm feeling thoughtful. Just thinking about a lot of stuff, how to solve a few issues, new ideas I can test out, stuff like that. My mind doesn't stay on a topic for long; it kinda just goes from one thing to another.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
doing better. My friend problems are doing better, but i've realised my social skills have gone down the drain. I swear i used to be this cool and social guy but homeschool has killed that. I totally forgot how to act in social situations. i tried talking to this girl at a hockey game and totally blew it. my friend is still making fun of me for it. stupid homeschool

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Confused.

I was just complaining about a problem FanFiction has with replacing double dashes with single dashes in an author's note on my story (though I probably shouldn't) and when I tried to save the doc, it gave me a 'bad request' page and said that they are not responsible for the site's behavior. I removed the note after pressing the back button, and it saved just fine.

What even... so did they mean literally when I said 'bad request' or did they just say that because the site was being stupid with loading the page correctly? o_o

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
dang it. i was doing so well yesterday, but i crashed back down again today. i just feel worthless and lame. two main things got me down today. first of all, all my best friend's friends think i'm gay when they first meet me. a lot of people seem to, and i don't get why. I have nothing against homosexuals at all in any way, it's just i'm not personally attracted to men, so why do so many people think i am? Part of why this guy does is because i was standing up for gay rights at this party thing last night, which pisses me off.

The next thing is deeper. there's this girl i've known for a while, probably the only girl i would go as far as to say i loved her. Last summer she lead me on to believe she felt the same, then totally dropped the ball cuz i'm too "weird". anyway i've had a lot of trouble getting over it, and i'd almost convinced myself i had. well now she totally likes my best friend and is super hitting on him, and he's flirting with her too. he went so far as to ask her on a date to a hockey game that he originally got tickets for me to go to with him. She declined cuz she had something else, but it still hurt. Sometime's my friend can be so naive and selfish and it's very annoying.

so yeah now i'm down again which sucks. only good thing is a girl i used to know is showing interest in me, but really there's no point so it doesn't matter.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm bleh because I need to take a shower but I don't want to get out of my pajamas.

... also I'm feeling a little stressed because I'm not doing my musical 'homework' that my dad has been giving me since I don't have the confidence that I'm able to, and then I just make up some excuse as to why I didn't do it. Seriously, it's been like three weeks now and I feel like I just can't do it. (by the way, it involves writing made-up cadenzas for the song)

Disappointed because I was hoping to go out Christmas shopping with my mom and aunt tomorrow, but it turns out my aunt's sick right now. So much for starting a good weekend for me. Time to go back and play video games. -__-

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Glad that the database bugs are gone for now, but kinda ticked that they were on all day

But it's not what I want to do. An adult like me should be doing other things like finding a job or something. Not playing games. And it's a hobby I'm trying to stay away from.

You can play games as an adult, I do. And if you are looking for jobs, take a few hours for applications or w/e, then spend some time playing as well. Nothing wrong with that. A ton of people where I work play video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom