• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Anyone notice Fig voted for Pancake but then removed it near the end of the day?

The reason behind me unvoting for Ayano was because despite that I don't trust him, claiming the Roleblocker is still a big claim in itself. Considering that no one has counter-claimed as of now, I am slowly starting to believe that GDL is in fact our Roleblocker, it was just a shame that Ayano had to respond so carelessly in order to get his way. With GDL replacing him, I'm sure we will get a better prognosis throughout the game compared to what Ayano could have done. One thing concerns me however, if Ayano was indeed the Roleblocker, why didn't the mafia go after him? Perhaps it is because 1. he is part of the mafia and is actually the Mafia Roleblocker or 2. the mafia doesn't have to worry about him for sometime and focus on finding the other PRs.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ayano actually looked suspicious to me after he threw that little fit of his. I looked at his previous posts after his claim of being the roleblocker, it had seem to me that nothing had happened and we didn't RVS him at all. Despite the fact it was Day 1 and it was mostly spam than serious posts, am I the only one who noticed that?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The reason behind me unvoting for Ayano was because despite that I don't trust him, claiming the Roleblocker is still a big claim in itself. Considering that no one has counter-claimed as of now, I am slowly starting to believe that GDL is in fact our Roleblocker, it was just a shame that Ayano had to respond so carelessly in order to get his way. With GDL replacing him, I'm sure we will get a better prognosis throughout the game compared to what Ayano could have done. One thing concerns me however, if Ayano was indeed the Roleblocker, why didn't the mafia go after him? Perhaps it is because 1. he is part of the mafia and is actually the Mafia Roleblocker or 2. the mafia doesn't have to worry about him for sometime and focus on finding the other PRs.
Ah ok, it's just that you seemed very suspicious of him even after Unvoting. It was as if you were still pushing for his lynch without actually voting, which would kind of allow you to slip under the table and go unnoticed if he was mislynched.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
One thing concerns me however, if Ayano was indeed the Roleblocker, why didn't the mafia go after him? Perhaps it is because 1. he is part of the mafia and is actually the Mafia Roleblocker or 2. the mafia doesn't have to worry about him for sometime and focus on finding the other PRs.

Why isn't he dead? They could be saving him for later to throw suspicion onto him and away from actual mafia because people would ask that very question. They could have thought it was a fake claim and used a possible role cop on him (I don't know whether or not there is one and I don't care to speculate because there's no evidence for one at this point). They could have used a possible counter roleblocker to keep themselves safe just in case (Again, I don't know whether or not this is a thing). Or, mafia actually DID target him, and he lied and he's just the Commuter. In any case if GDL truly is a roleblocker then I think he hit nothing because the night scene indicates nothing about someone being blocked.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Or, alternatively, perhaps ALIT protected Pancake/GDL last night.

The night scene looked like the killer directly attacked ALIT imo because it said "he decided the one that was awake would be his target" (or something like that, I can't be bothered to find it and quote it), so I don't think they attacked whoever else was in the room. I think that if they had attacked whoever he was protecting, he would have jumped in the way or told them to stop or something.

I'm also under this assumption because ALIT's a very common nightkill target in recent games haha.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
hey guys i'm gonna be gone for a week, but I'll still be able to play when i get back (aka no replacement)

so pls try not to spam the thread too much so i can quick catch up when i get back

thx guis ilysm take care cute nurds

inb4 shirtless men errywhere

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The night scene looked like the killer directly attacked ALIT imo because it said "he decided the one that was awake would be his target" (or something like that, I can't be bothered to find it and quote it), so I don't think they attacked whoever else was in the room. I think that if they had attacked whoever he was protecting, he would have jumped in the way or told them to stop or something.

I'm also under this assumption because ALIT's a very common nightkill target in recent games haha.
It would make sense for a protective role to cover Pancake-Person last night anyway. After all, a Roleblocker could be pretty useful to the town.
And yes. Yes he is.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So on page six I found figs quick seriousness towards the game and the ordeal of him basically saying he is town sorta threw me off. I don't know if he is joking about that or not.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
...he would have jumped in the way or told them to stop or something.

"Oh, excuse me sir, but could you not kill this fellow?"
"What? Oh, well since you asked so nicely, I won't. Good day to you!"
"Good day, sir"

lol, idk I thought that was funny. Anyway, the fact the "town" roleblocker didn't get killed doesn't sit right with me, but I'm not going to vote because there's not enough evidence to suggest scum.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Oh, excuse me sir, but could you not kill this fellow?"
"What? Oh, well since you asked so nicely, I won't. Good day to you!"
"Good day, sir"

lol, idk I thought that was funny. Anyway, the fact the "town" roleblocker didn't get killed doesn't sit right with me, but I'm not going to vote because there's not enough evidence to suggest scum.

The mafia could try to lynch pancake for this very reson since it seems he was not targeted know he is town. Or he could be the mafia roleblocker.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
That's true, did he ever explicitly say that he was town? Or was it implied through the fact he claimed roleblocker?

Pen

The game is on!
Anyway, the fact the "town" roleblocker didn't get killed doesn't sit right with me, but I'm not going to vote because there's not enough evidence to suggest scum.

This is a completely natural reaction to the scenario. However, the thing is, if Go_Dark_Samurai is in fact Mafia, then why would he take the large risk of fake claiming as one of the Town's most common Power Roles when we were only halfway through the day? For a Mafioso there would have been plenty of other courses of action to choose from in a situation like that. Also, when it comes to role claiming in Mafia games, most of the time they are actually truthful.

So all in all, right now I am inclined to believe that our claimed Roleblocker is indeed a Town Roleblocker.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is a completely natural reaction to the scenario. However, the thing is, if Go_Dark_Samurai is in fact Mafia, then why would he take the large risk of fake claiming as one of the Town's most common Power Roles when we were only halfway through the day? For a Mafioso there would have been plenty of other courses of action to choose from in a situation like that. Also, when it comes to role claiming in Mafia games, most of the time they are actually truthful.

So all in all, right now I am inclined to believe that our claimed Roleblocker is indeed a Town Roleblocker.
I thought it was a rather impulsive reaction by Pancake that was done out of anger more than anything. So I don't think it matters if he's Mafia or not, he still made that knee jerk reaction probably without his teamates concent (hypothetically speaking).

I do think it's odd that Mafia didn't take out the RB'er. However we shouldn't jump to conclusions here and take the risk for eliminating a power role. Remember Mafia could have easily RB'd Pancake or they could have left him in the hope that we'd lynch him the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom