• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Unvote: Keiko

I realized that I had been a bit harsh when I voted for him, but I really and truly don't sere anything suspicious about him...Hey if he's still paying attention to this, just wanna say sorry for instantly voting for him for a silly reason

EBWODP: stupid auto correct

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Jamie forgot to count my vote

For AvatarFlygon

I feel

Neglected

%5B365%5D+7-03-10.JPG

Fig

The Altruist
Honestly it's a shame that the role claim had to be used up, and a important role if Ayano is really the roleblocker. Yes I am very aware that's how I acted in Luigi's Mansion but I do get the impression that whenever Pancake joins a game, there is always something that makes him not play anymore to the point of quitting. However, the difference the two of us is the amount of time and votes between the two of us. I had roughly 48 left with about 9-10 votes at the time while Pancake has 72 hours and only 6 votes against him and added with the fact that Kokirion somewhat claimed as Peach (which I'm guess is Ayano's favorite character or main in Smash), that just puts Ayano even more upset. I made a slip-up on my part so I had some sort of reason to respond the way how I respond, Ayano on the other hand is upset simply because people are jokingly voting for him. No one was targeting him but he did made a fit about it nonetheless without really a proper reason, at least from my own viewpoint.

Sheik

:the:
Hey guess what guys i'm leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday have fun without me don't kill me while I'm gone <3

Goodbye, my dearest Salmon. I will miss you beyond measure, grieve for you, think about you while staring at my bedroom ceiling when I can't sleep at night... Oh how I wish you could stay with me... *sniff*...

Vote: LittleGumball

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Honestly it's a shame that the role claim had to be used up, and a important role if Ayano is really the roleblocker. Yes I am very aware that's how I acted in Luigi's Mansion but I do get the impression that whenever Pancake joins a game, there is always something that makes him not play anymore to the point of quitting. However, the difference the two of us is the amount of time and votes between the two of us. I had roughly 48 left with about 9-10 votes at the time while Pancake has 72 hours and only 6 votes against him and added with the fact that Kokirion somewhat claimed as Peach (which I'm guess is Ayano's favorite character or main in Smash), that just puts Ayano even more upset. I made a slip-up on my part so I had some sort of reason to respond the way how I respond, Ayano on the other hand is upset simply because people are jokingly voting for him. No one was targeting him but he did made a fit about it nonetheless without really a proper reason, at least from my own viewpoint.

I said "koki is Princess Peach", you just made the assumption that I'm koki, I never said I was :`v`:

EBWODP

Hey guess what guys i'm leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday have fun without me don't kill me while I'm gone <3
Well... We all know that when you survive the first night, the probability of you being scum equals 1.
So... Is this a confession? :? This is fishy...
I'm on to you, darling

EBWOTP

Unvote
Vote: Koki

Remember KI.
Ouch >.< is my karma really all hat bad? (I'm so glad right now that Sadu's not in this game..)

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No. I hate the style of rap. No mater what some one gives me to liaison to it feels so stiff. I prefer rock to rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom