• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Should Nintendo Make Link Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Even without the marriage, it's pretty plain that Link is portrayed as hetero. Look at all the Link/Zelda stuff and all the other female characters he's had things with. It's prettttty obvious.

Name one moment when he's had a thing with a female character. The only person he's had physical interaction with is Cremia, and there wasn't even tensions there. Everyone else was just a friend or some part of a fetch quest.

Doesn't really matter. He basically had three girls all over him in the game. Saria, Malon, and (especially) Ruto. Wasn't like that with any of the guys in the game.

Girl liking guy doesn't equal guy liking girl.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Even if the girls were into him, doesn't mean he was into them,

Except for the fact that the way the game handles it shows Link clearly enjoys their presence... and that doesn't happen with anyone else in the game.

One of the carpenter guys.

All of the carpenters were ****ing fairy princesses, and it was one line. XD

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Oh... I think I should point out that Cakepan's original post was about Link not even having a sexual orientation shown. We've gotten off topic with him in all reality. .-.

Since when did Link had emotions beside cutting grass? :senpaipls:

XD

Nah f**k it. Make him bisexual and call the next game "The Legend of Zelda: The Best of Both Worlds"

That just makes me think of Miley Cyrus. *shudders*

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Except for the fact that the way the game handles it shows Link clearly enjoys their presence... and that doesn't happen with anyone else in the game.

How? He's emotionless all the time.

And all those girls are just friends. Just because he enjoys the presence of a certain girl doesn't mean he has feelings for them. We could easily prove that he's already homosexual with that logic.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
How? He's emotionless all the time.

You don't know how to read facial expressions, do you?

And all those girls are just friends. Just because he enjoys the presence of a certain girl doesn't mean he has feelings for them. We could easily prove that he's already homosexual with that logic.
JuicieJ said:
Oh... I think I should point out that Cakepan's original post was about Link not even having a sexual orientation shown. We've gotten off topic with him in all reality. .-.

Also, you're missing my point. Nintendo isn't going to throw all these girls into the equation -- oh, yeah, INCLUDING NABOORU -- and intend for him to not be into chicks. Like I said before.

JuicieJ said:
Oh, come on, you can't ever read between the lines?

In addition, it seems like at this point you're going AGAINST what you were saying and trying to make Link out to be homo. Like... really, bro? Remain consistent.

Considering Link is basically an avatar, establishing a sexuality wouldn't really work.

Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword beg to differ.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You don't know how to read facial expressions, do you?

He smiled at those boys in TP so does that make him a homosexual pedophile?

Also, you're missing my point. Nintendo isn't going to throw all these girls into the equation -- oh, yeah, INCLUDING NABOORU -- and intend for him to not be into chicks. Like I said before.

They throw in a bunch of flamboyant guys too, so with that logic Link is already homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom