• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Congrats Viral you killed, Hermione.
Figuers I join at night
Sorry for the spam but..

RIP Sweet Princess of my heart
Hermione.png
I love you too :*
well I have no doubts now.

EBWODP
I hope I don't die btw. I've been pretty happy being alive so I'm sorry for my lack of posts.

/MODKILL ALL OF YOU

The shadows were creeping about once again tonight, seeking out yet another victim. There were some people standing in the hall, Xyphon, along with pkforce. What were they doing out so late at night, don’t they know it’s dangerous? It made a nice sign for the shadows to show to the rest of the school, to show them not to go out at night.

They crept up behind them as they stood there, but suddenly they turned around, looking a bit scared, but their wands were out in defense.

“I thought you’d find us,” Xyphon said. “Who are you?”

“You would know me as Pansy Parkinson,” said a shadowed figure. “Although, I’m a boggart, so you wouldn’t really know me as anyone at all.”

“You won’t kill us,” pkforce said with force.

“Oh, you so sure?” Pansy said with a smirk.

Before any magic happened, shadows swarmed the vision of Xyphon and pkforce. They were unable to see, but Xyphon and pkforce fought furiously sending magical beams in all directions. Suddenly they froze, and their bodies fell to the floor. The boggarts were proud of their work, however when their darkness cleared they also noticed that Pansy Parkinson had died, and were enraged. Suddenly they heard a loud cry from nearby and rushed from the scene to go see what had happened elsewhere.

In the morning the whole school awoke, none of them having heard the cry last night, and they all gathered in the great hall. Once again there were four missing, and they found those four bodies lying on the large table, with the headmistress standing by it with her arms crossed. They all came forth to see who had died.

Xyphon’s form changed to the student they knew as Lee Jordan, pkforce was actually Seamus Finnigan, PokaLink was Pansy Parkinson, and Thareous turned out to be Draco Malfoy. Two boggarts down, but there were also two of their own down.

“Ah, such a sad turn of events,” the headmistress said. “Oh well. I’ll be back at the end of the day to see who you’ll kill this time!”

The headmistress disappeared along with the bodies. Everyone gathered once more in the center of the hall to discuss.

Xyphon was Lee Jordan, Vanilla Townie
pkforce was Seamus Finnigan, Vanilla Townie

PokaLink was Pansy Parkinson, Mafia Goon
Thareous was Draco Malfoy, Mafia Strongman

The Living(11):
musicfan
justac00lguy
The Marshal
Dracomajora
Keyshe
Luna
fused_shadows
Big Octo (looking for a replacement)
A Link In Time
Viral Maze
Heroine of Time

The Dead:
Pendio - Stan Shunpike (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 1]
Rachel – Professor Albus Dumbledore (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 2]
HappyMask – Luscious Malfoy (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Nigh 2]
Atticus – Peeves (Jester) [Killed Night 2]
MellowEzlo – Ronald Weasley (Town Doctor) [Killed Night 2]
PancakeSamurai – Hermione Granger (Town Cop) [Killed Day 3]
Xyphon’s – Lee Jordan (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 3]
pkforce – Seamus Finnigan (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 3]
PokaLink – Pansy Parkinson (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Night 3]
Thareous – Draco Malfoy (Mafia Strongman) [Killed Night 3]

Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Day 4 begins…

(Dracomajora was NOT modkilled due to having 2 posts [as opposed to the 1 pk and 0 Pka had], but will be modkilled mid-way through day 4 if not met the quota {it’s just annoying to kill 5 people in the night, k?} Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.)

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well I'm going to look at who took my acuizations of thar seriusly and the rest of their posts on weds day.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Well all I know is musicfan is Town, confirmed by lazy cop.. *rage internally*

>.< Guess I should catch up.. e.e

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
21 players..... Likely 4-5 scum. That means we've got one or two left. They lie among these players....

Justac00lguy
The Marshal
Dracomajora
Keyshe
Sadia
A Link In Time
Viral Maze
Heroine of Time

Also, Rainy, can we have confirmation on who was modkilled vs. nightkilled? I assume Thareous and Xyphon were nightkilled, while the other two were modkilled. If this is correct, don't respond. If it's wrong, could you tell me what I got wrong? Thanks.

EBWODP

Vote: PancakeSamurai

I'm not liking this post by Draco. It's basically a vote with no reason whatsoever; a vote that assisted in the lynch of our Cop. Mixed with his lack of activity, I'd say he's our best target at first glance.

Vote: Dracomajora

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Also, Rainy, can we have confirmation on who was modkilled vs. nightkilled? I assume Thareous and Xyphon were nightkilled, while the other two were modkilled. If this is correct, don't respond. If it's wrong, could you tell me what I got wrong? Thanks.

Because of the semi-confusion of yesterday I decided to put that next to their name on the dead list. ;)

Come on, guys. Let's pick this up late game. This thread has been begging for activity. I've never seen so many modkills in one game.

Could Thareous have been collaborating on a lynch with his scumbud earlier? We now know Pancake was the cop. And in his current pursuit of Draco, fused once more seems to be hitting the obvious target. He makes too big of a deal about small things to distract us from our priorities.

Vote: fused_shadows

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok I'll analyse the night scene a bit later, but wow, I guess that was a lucky night for us then, ay?

Whoever killed Thar, good job. I was suspicious of him and hopefully you guys may trust me a bit more now as I wanted to lynch him on the day prior - I know it doesn't justify my alignment but it's something to consider.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Wait... I only counted 8... who'd you leave out besides yourself and Musicfan? :S

;)

Because of the semi-confusion of yesterday I decided to put that next to their name on the dead list. ;)

Okay, I see it now. Thanks :yes:

Come on, guys. Let's pick this up late game. This thread has been begging for activity. I've never seen so many modkills in one game.

Could Thareous have been collaborating on a lynch with his scumbud earlier? We now know Pancake was the cop. And in his current pursuit of Draco, fused once more seems to be hitting the obvious target. He makes too big of a deal about small things to distract us from our priorities.

Vote: fused_shadows

I like that word you used there; "priorities". Could you explain exctly what you mean by that? While you're at it, could you also further explain how I was distracting the Town from these priorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom