• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Yes, I suggest we could lynch an inactive when we were all disusing there wasn't much to go with. If I recall Draco went under fire, JC and Thar jumped to his defense and offered no alternative lynch. The day ended with nothing. And inactive WOULD have been better then a no lynch.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I see you are now going with my idea Thar after jumping all over me for it lat day, tots scum. If only you didn't stop a lynch from the last day too T_T

My reasoning was clearly outlined in my response; it had nothing to do with lynching an inactive player just for the sake of that. Fused has already pointed out that Pancake was calling out a scumbuddy with his vote, and I'm following that logic here. You were the one who recommended lynching an inactive, so of course I found that scummy and opposed it. Such play is detrimental to the Town; if you are Town, you'd agree with that.

Whatevs... Vote: Half of Majority Removal

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(minimum needed: 3)

JohnnySooshi (still looking for a replacement) I'll replace him ;)
PancakeSamurai - 0
justac00lguy - 2
The Marshal - 0
Dracomajora - 0
Xyphon - 0
Keyshe - 3+ (safe)
Luna AKA Sadia - 2
fused_shadows - 3+ (safe)
pkforce - 1
Big Octo - 0
A Link In Time - 0
PokaLink - 0
Viral Maze - 1
Thareous - 2
Heroine of Time - 0

you're welcome Rainy <3

Thank you Gummy. :3

Current vote tally:
PancakeSamurai – 3 (fused_shadows, Viral Maze, Thareous)
PokaLink - 1 (Luna)
Thaerous – 1 (Keyshe)

Other Votes:
Half Majority Rule Removal – 4 (fused_shadows, Keyshe, Justac00lguy, Viral Maze)

Those not yet met the 3 post quota:
PancakeSamurai, The Marshal, Dracomajora, Xyphon, Luna, pkforce, Big Octo, A Link In Time, PokaLink, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends November 8th 10:00PM ET.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm really far behind in this game... Been paying too much attention to LotR...

I'll catch up. Hopefully tonight. I reeeally ought to do some homework now, but if I have time later I'll post something significant here.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Ok will someone quickly brief me on why Pancake has three votes so far?

It stems from this post:

Unvote
Vote: HappyMask

Reason? I wanted to vote for someone that I don't think posted yet. :P

Thareous does a pretty good job explaining it here:

Fused makes a great point in his analysis post about Pancake apparently calling out a scumbuddy. I don't believe that HappyMask has made a single post, if any. This arbitrary vote purely demonstrates that PS was trying to stimulate Happy to post more, so the connection between them is incontestably transparent.

Vote: PancakeSamurai

And another reason? We got nothing else. :I

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm, that's actually a good find. You can actually find quite a lot when looking at subtle interactions between players - and it's one of those when you look back and see a clear example of Mafia interaction (such as Mafia typically voting for each other on Day One) and you end up kicking yourself that you missed it.

I'm going to hold back off voting and instead look through Pancake's posts to see if I can see any other, out-of-the-ordinary, posting.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
lol draco

Every action you do just screams scum. It's fairly annoying, really. I never take your opinion seriously anymore, I always think you're scum.

FoS: Draco

Kirino

Tatakae
lol draco

Every action you do just screams scum. It's fairly annoying, really. I never take your opinion seriously anymore, I always think you're scum.

FoS: Draco

And do you honestly expect a single person to take your suspicions on me seriously? You're incredibly biased against me from the very beginning, and are attacking me in every game I'm in just because you don't like me, and I've already thoroughly broken down and explained why your reasoning for voting for me doesn't hold up. Didn't you say that your original reasoning wasn't even serious and was just intended to get me to come out, anyway?

And if you're really think I'm scum that much, why not just lynch me right now? You seem to have more evidence and suspicions against me than you do for Pancake.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
And do you honestly expect a single person to take your suspicions on me seriously? You're incredibly biased against me from the very beginning, and are attacking me in every game I'm in just because you don't like me, and I've already thoroughly broken down and explained why your reasoning for voting for me doesn't hold up. Didn't you say that your original reasoning wasn't even serious and was just intended to get me to come out, anyway?

And if you're really think I'm scum that much, why not just lynch me right now? You seem to have more evidence and suspicions against me than you do for Pancake.

That FoS was simply because you just randomly swooped in and voted for Pancake. Didn't give a reason, didn't say anything. I don't necessarily think you're scum, nor do I think so in every game (although most of the recent ones I have, but that a coincidence >_>).

Yes, my previous suspicions were all BS to get you in the game, posting your thoughts, maybe doing something. Did it work? I dunno, you tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom