• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
We lynched our Vig. Seems like mafia killed a survivor. Could have been far worse, though. And nothing so far points to a third night-killing role but its still early.
How was that for an assessment?

I couldn't be far worse. Lynching our Vig is probably the worst thing. I personally think the vig does most to help the town. Killing off a 3rd party doesn't matter much though (sorry, Keyshe!).

Because if you're honest, mafia can cross you off the list as potential cop/doc/etc etc. Obviously, you owe allegiance to no side, so you don't care about the town PRs but whatever, it makes the pool for potential town cop/doc smaller.

And that.

Who would Jack Sparrow be in a mason-group with?

Side-note: Survivors tend to be night-kill immune too. But I guess the 'Survivor-team' wins if one of the survivor-masons survives. Also, why wasn't Keyshe listed as a survivor-mason in the death-list?

I was thinking that too. I decided it was just so that Pendio doesn't ruin that mason part of his game. I dunno though.

I don't know what to think of Draco's role claim. I have a feeling it's true now, since that's a pretty uncommon circumstance. If he's right, I think Pendio just wanted to give the survivor an advantage of some sort.

EBWODP

Not, I but It -.- I should seriously proof read my posts more carefully.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Raj said:
There is no try. Just do it.

Hey, guys, I just found a pic of Raj online:

Yoda_SWSB.png

Draco said:
And Pendio, am I allowed to quote my conversations with Keyshe, or post pics of them?

Images would be especially helpful, yes. That way we could trust your claim for sure.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
LOLKEESE
"Do or do not. There is no try"

I don't think Pendio would allow it if it exists. Claimed 3rd-party, self aligned with town; I'll trust it this moment, until Pendio responds.
Pendio: Since we can't name-claim, can we hint at it? Like, my character is a women, or was part of the whole series, things of that nature. Or would that be a no-go?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Highly doubt it's possible though. The whole point of the game is uncertainty.

True, yes. Honestly, though, I'm not really worried about Draco right now, and I could see a mod doing something like making Survivor Masons. I still have yet to figure out which character that would be from Pirates, especially one that would be sided with Jack Sparrow...

Could it be Will Turner? No, he would seem more like a townie... What about Jack the Monkey? No... He was sided with Barbosa, who is probably the GF...

Geez, I can't think of anything. Jack was kind of an "I work alone" type guy. Will is the most likely, but I see him as being more of a townie role...

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I still have yet to figure out which character that would be from Pirates, especially one that would be sided with Jack Sparrow...

Could it be Will Turner? No, he would seem more like a townie... What about Jack the Monkey? No... He was sided with Barbosa, who is probably the GF...

Geez, I can't think of anything. Jack was kind of an "I work alone" type guy. Will is the most likely, but I see him as being more of a townie role...

Sorry, guys. Can't help you with this. I don't know anything of PotC.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Get out of here Atty. You're not even allowed to read this game ITS PLAYERS ONLY, AND YOU AINT A PLAYA!

I got no ideas for Sparrow's buddy either, but hey, focus on that later once Pendio gets back.

Thar: What your opinion? When are you going to vote for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom