• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Between IGMEOY and FOS: LittleGumball

I have mentioned the neutralness before. I still think it's strange. And personally, I think you're trying too hard to stay neutral, only IGMEOYing people. The only person you ever voted was Heroine of Time, and that was an RSV which you decided to keep. You never FoSed anyone. And the people who you did post on, were just suspicious in general. Nothing new, really.

So six voted for Rainy(Annie Vira and draco droped their votes) I would like to hear their ,Annie Viral and Draco's, assessment of the results.

Meaning Raindrop being the vig? I wasn't here for that last bit when she claimed. But even then, I do admit, I would have kept my vote on her if I still had it on her. I highly doubted that anyone would claim Vig. If they did manage to survive, they would not have a chance to survive through the night unless we have a doctor. Though that's probable that we have a doctor, it's not certain. And it's not certain either that the doctor would trust her enough to save her.

Annie seems to be a follower when voteing but when unvoteing she is one of the frist to unvote.

You got a problem with that?

The only reason I unvoted is because I was confused. Really, really confused. I wasn't sure about voting Raindrop as slowly and slowly, my suspicion started dying out. And a whole lot of other people started to look scummy, and I had no clue who to vote for.

Well, Keyshe is dead. We were both survivors; essentially third-party masons.

Let's just assume you're saying the truth.

Why on Earth are you claiming?

(hit the vig out of 19 other people)

(gosh I can't type)

gosh dang it annie go away

i swear this 60 seconds limit is going to be the death of me

Kirino

Tatakae
Let's just assume you're saying the truth.

Why on Earth are you claiming?

Why wouldn't I? My role is completely useless now. By revealing, I make the town trust me, and the Mafia won't go after me since I'm so minor of a role.

Eduarda

Why wouldn't I? My role is completely useless now. By revealing, I make the town trust me, and the Mafia won't go after me since I'm so minor of a role.

Being a Mason has it's benifits. You not only have your honest opinions, but also Keyshe's. That may prove a danger to the mafia.

EBWODP

I spelled benefit wrong -.-

Musicfan

the shadow mage
You got a problem with that?
No I was just makeing an observation.
Also to the Why are you clameing part I did some reserch. 3rd parties depending on what they are can be helpful to the mafia and the town if I read it correctly on the mafia site thing.

Eduarda

Depends on who they side with. I would think a 3rd party would usually side with townie, but it depends. They can basically chose their side.

Kirino

Tatakae
Guys, is it usual for Survivors to be Masons? I think a Survivor would be independent o_O

They usually are. Pendio decided to do something else.

And Pendio, am I allowed to quote my conversations with Keyshe, or post pics of them?

EBWODP:As long as I survive, I win, although this game would be pointless if I wasn't doing something, and I still consider myself aligned with the town.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Well, day 2...

hmmm, probably gonna try and gather information.

(I don't know much, because of previous speeds of posts, oh well)

There is no try. Just do it. Who do you think is the most scummy, Sirmat?

I would like to hear their ,Annie Viral and Draco's, assessment of the results.
We lynched our Vig. Seems like mafia killed a survivor. Could have been far worse, though. And nothing so far points to a third night-killing role but its still early.
How was that for an assessment?

Because if you're honest, mafia can cross you off the list as potential cop/doc/etc etc. Obviously, you owe allegiance to no side, so you don't care about the town PRs but whatever, it makes the pool for potential town cop/doc smaller.

Eduarda

EBWODP
Did not see mason on there though what do they do?

Mason.

From what I understand, they talk to one another. That's about it. I think Pendio provides them with a quicktopic. That's what most mods do. But I guess it's pretty useful to be certain of at least one person - if they are townie or not... or 3rd party apparently.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Who would Jack Sparrow be in a mason-group with?

Side-note: Survivors tend to be night-kill immune too. But I guess the 'Survivor-team' wins if one of the survivor-masons survives. Also, why wasn't Keyshe listed as a survivor-mason in the death-list?

Kirino

Tatakae
Who would Jack Sparrow be in a mason-group with?

Side-note: Survivors tend to be night-kill immune too. But I guess the 'Survivor-team' wins if one of the survivor-masons survives. Also, why wasn't Keyshe listed as a survivor-mason in the death-list?

We're not called "Survivor-masons". Just "Survivors".

Aww, Keyshe. We complemented each other so well.

r u thirdparty

Mason.

From what I understand, they talk to one another. That's about it. I think Pendio provides them with a quicktopic. That's what most mods do. But I guess it's pretty useful to be certain of at least one person - if they are townie or not... or 3rd party apparently.

quicktopics suck

skype 4 lyfe

/3rdpost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom