• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Useless Items in Zelda

Cromishe

Arin Hanson's used napkin
Well this is not a top whatever this is just sharing your least useful,most idiotic,why-the-heck-did-they-make-this item ever!Well as always ill start off
Mine:telescope(ww)...What?!its only used in 1 cutscene!

I actually used the telescope quite frequently in The Wind Waker. I used it to look for flocks of seagulls, submarines in the distance and secrets in general. It's pretty useful due to the expansiveness of the Great Sea.

Depending on the game, the Slingshot is the worst item. For example: In Twilight Princess you get the Slingshot early on, but then you get the Bow&Arrow almost immediately after which registers the Slingshot completely useless.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I personally found the Hawkeye from Twilight Princess useless. Although it was a unique item, I never really used it throughout the game.

Fig

The Altruist
It's a tie between the Telescope (Wind Waker) and the Sand Wand (Spirit Tracks). You don't really need the telescope unless for special events and the Sand Wand is only used when their is sand, which only appears at the end of the game. :/

I'm going to say the Circus Leader's Mask in Majora's Mask. Its only use is to make the task to get it easier. But you never need to do that task again since you already did it to get the Circus Leader's Mask...

Another choice would be the Claim Check for the Biggoron Sword. Its only purpose is to make you play the Sun Song six times in a row in order to get the sword, after already completing a rigorous trading sequence.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
The whip in SS. Seemed to be the least used of all the items. Sure you could use it to take the horns off the Bokoblins but I had so many of them it was more like the game was taunting me

I think the most useless item is the Horse Call in Twilight Princess. Although you can call Epona from anywhere in Hyrule field and specific locations, most warp zones are open anyway, you might as well use them. You get the item near the end of the game and the areas you need to go you can get to by warping, which in that sense makes the item worthless.

Telescope in Wind Waker definitely, i only used it when i needed to and i think that was all of twice. I tried to use it from high places etc just to see what i could see to get some use out of it but i never saw much, and then that guy you meet on islands tempted me with a kaleidoscope... I want one of those instead. =[

Probably the deku nuts in OoT/MM. I can't say I've ever really used them, because for a lot of enemies it's just faster/easier to kill them.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Cane of Byrna from A Link to the Past. All it does is make you invincible, something the Magic Cape already did, but the irony is you have to use the Magic Cape to get it. What's the point? It also drains your magic in 5 seconds, so it's pointless to use. There's absolutely no reason for it to exist in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom