• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders II Technical Help

J

Jinxer1988

Aw man thank you so much!!! I was hoping it was something simple or just anything that kept this from being something that didn't allow me to continue. There were just a few things that made me think this was a glitch or something, like for example I really couldnt find where I needed to go next other than having the use of the stone and the floor tiles. But I'll just check out the walkthrough and continue Deaths journey!! Thanks alot!!

Aw man thank you so much!!! I was hoping it was something simple or just anything that kept this from being something that didn't allow me to continue. There were just a few things that made me think this was a glitch or something, like for example I really couldnt find where I needed to go next other than having the use of the stone and the floor tiles. But I'll just check out the walkthrough and continue Deaths journey!! Thanks alot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjkohles

I have just gotten the rod of arafel and returned to the crystal spire and nothing happened what do I do?

Kirino

Tatakae
I have just gotten the rod of arafel and returned to the crystal spire and nothing happened what do I do?

Did you get all three parts? After getting the first part, it says you got the Rod of Arafel, but there's acually two more parts after that you have to get. You have to bring the first part to Uriel and she shows you how to get the second part.

P

pjkohles

Yes I have collected all 3 parts

yes I got all three parts

Y

yazzz

i was in the city of the dead and i was at the part where you need to get the green torch and put it on the statue to open a door. to bring the torch to the statue i had to cross the bridge that you could rotate. when i reached the bridge i put the lamp down on the bridge a little close to the edge and then i climbed up to rotate the bridge.. i had to soul split so that i could keep the bridge from turning back. when i soul switched to the one on the bridge the lamp was gona. it had fallen under the bridge and i couldnt reach it. i use a ps3 and i cant find a way to get another lamp and now i cant continue the story

Kirino

Tatakae
Yes I have collected all 3 parts

yes I got all three parts

Did you talk to Uriel after getting all three parts? After you get all three parts you talk to Uriel, and then you leave Earth. As soon as you leave Earth and come back with the Rod, a cutscence should appear.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
i was in the city of the dead and i was at the part where you need to get the green torch and put it on the statue to open a door. to bring the torch to the statue i had to cross the bridge that you could rotate. when i reached the bridge i put the lamp down on the bridge a little close to the edge and then i climbed up to rotate the bridge.. i had to soul split so that i could keep the bridge from turning back. when i soul switched to the one on the bridge the lamp was gona. it had fallen under the bridge and i couldnt reach it. i use a ps3 and i cant find a way to get another lamp and now i cant continue the story

I haven't heard of this one. However, perhaps an option would be to leave the dungeon and then reenter. I imagine some of these puzzle-items might reset.

Yes I talked to her.

If you spoke to Uriel and have collected all three pieces of the Rod of Arafel, as soon as you return to the Crystal Spire a cut-scene should take place where the Archon grants you access to the Ivory Citadel.

P

pjkohles

Yes I went back to the crystal spire and nothing happened

If you spoke to Uriel and have collected all three pieces of the Rod of Arafel, as soon as you return to the Crystal Spire a cut-scene should take place where the Archon grants you access to the Ivory Citadel.[/QUOTE]

P

pjkohles

There was no cut seane when I returned to the crystal spire

Portal

There was no cut scene

Y

yazzz

I haven't heard of this one. However, perhaps an option would be to leave the dungeon and then reenter. I imagine some of these puzzle-items might reset.

ive tried exiting and re entering and ive also fast traveled to another dungeon and fast traveled again to destroy the waypoint but nothing works

W

wrathoftree

Im playing on xbox 360, and i finally made it to earth after just two days of playing. For some reason when i try to talk to the hellsguard the cinematic has no sound and skips troughout the whole thing. After recievind that weapon there is yellow barriors blocking me from being able to continue on. Im using my second disk now, another new copy and i need to know whats going on or is there a way to restart the chapter. If not and starting a new game is the only option i will return this for good due to the fact i spent way too much time to start a new game.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
@pjkohles and yazz.

I'm not sure what else to do. Their community manager addressed this on the front page of their website. Unfortunately it looks like it will take some time before these will be fixed. I'd post a comment in the news post, in case this issue is yours exclusively and hasn't been reported elsewhere. Darksiders II | Darksiders II: Bug Fixes and Additional Features

Console:
A small number of our players on Xbox 360 and PS3 have informed us that they encountered bugs, which can potentially block progression while playing the game. We are investigating and working on fixes for the issues that we are aware of and hope to release them as soon as we can. We have prioritized addressing these issues but please be aware the approval process for patches can take a little while. We would like to thank you for your patience.

Keep your eyes peeled here on Darksiders.com for updates on patch timing and content.

Im playing on xbox 360, and i finally made it to earth after just two days of playing. For some reason when i try to talk to the hellsguard the cinematic has no sound and skips troughout the whole thing. After recievind that weapon there is yellow barriors blocking me from being able to continue on. Im using my second disk now, another new copy and i need to know whats going on or is there a way to restart the chapter. If not and starting a new game is the only option i will return this for good due to the fact i spent way too much time to start a new game.

There is noticeable audio glitches in Darksiders II. This is NOT your copy of the game. I had some notable parts where the voice acting just completely cut-out in a scene in the 4th realm. I had to just read the text from the subtitles. Kind of lame, but it happens. I think they needed a few additional weeks to clear up all these bugs and glitches.

N

nickolus78

I'm on xbox 360. I have just defeated baculus and the spider yet after the fight scene I am still stuck in the dungeon and can't get out to return the king his dead court....way to much game play to reinstall...help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom