• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
For future reference, neutral means allied with neither the town or the mafia. A player with no allegiance, or a third party, as you might put it.

Please take note, the time period for this day has been shortened to Monday, July 11th, 1 PM Central Time

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
That's interesting. Being a neutral, He would likely win with either side as long as he survives.
I don't remember there being anything against Darknut Hunter though.

Anyway, I'll see you all when I come back on the 14th or 15th :wave:

I'd presume he's just a random person that has no affiliation to either party and doesn't care if the town or mafia wins.

No powers, no nothing. Useless role, probably.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The attack had to be an assassination during the Night. I recollect the majority of us putting forward a No Lynch rule during the most recent day. So it wasn't by us voting that he was taken out; it was a Vigilante or Serial Killer (and whatever roles are contingent to that).

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'd presume he's just a random person that has no affiliation to either party and doesn't care if the town or mafia wins.

No powers, no nothing. Useless role, probably.

Yeah, true.

EBWODP

Okay.....this is definitely really scummy. I'm still torn about Monkey but this is more suspicious than him.

Vote: _VioLink_

I don't have anything else to go off of but I think that this is the best I can do. Whether it's your first game or not this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that you'd do. The flip-flop/bandwagoning is causing you to pop up on my scum radar.

This is the original post that Darknut used to go against VioLink. Following this vote against him, his posting dropped. Ill quote somethings I find suspicious.

Hm,Monkey is new and unexperince just like me eh......
I guess.....
Unvote: monkeyfightsquad
Vote: No lynch
Why did he quote Darknut, maybe to show him that he agrees with him so the suspicion slides off of him? There we numerous no lynch votes before hand.

Okay.....?
Monkey: You seem too suspicious.I think it's because that you instantly vote Thareous.I'm gonna give you one more chance.If you pop another suspicious thing,then I'll vote for him.....and is he even here now?
He attempted to shrug it off, trying to keep and maintain a low profile. He never even defended himself. Interesting.
Another thing I'd like to mention is the fact that he mentions that he is new etc. He may have done this once again to make him seem like a noob who doesn't know what he's doing, so people wouldn't vote for him.
This all adds up as extremely scummy to me, so..
Vote: _violink_

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't have much to go on except for what I said the previous day. It seems that everyone on day 1 voted for a no lynch. Most were probably bandwagoning. On day 2 we realized that no one was night killed. Either saved by the doctor or mafia/vigilanti decided not to kill anyone.

This is my stuff from previous days:

Monkey: He could be a newb townie but all his posts suggests newb mafia to me. It could be that he is going with his gut, or he's trying to finish the job he started. With the timelord thing, maybe the timelords don't have regeneration powers when they are lynched so when Monkey found out that Axle MIGHT have been a timelord and regenerated, he wanted to lynch him because that was the only way to kill him. FoS: Monkeyfightsquad

Violink: She seems a little flip floppy. IGMEOY: _Voilink_

Originally Posted by balloondude2

If we need 10....

Vote: No lynch

I see this as bandwagoning and I find it very scummy.

FoS: balloondude2

Originally Posted by TheMasterSword

True. Tommorow it is a must that we do not vote a no lynch. Then we're just sitting ducks. So I'm only doing this one last time.
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

Majority.

Seems like your just putting down the hammer so you can nightkill someone.

FoS: TheMasterSword

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I never said he.

Fos: _Violink_

You did not, but TheMasterSword did a few times in his post. VioLink was simply correcting him individually in her post.

Under the circumstances of there being very little evidence I will forgo voting for now. But Monkey be careful that you do not judge things too quickly. I've seen many players go down due to their jumpiness. Just a word of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom