• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice that Zenox's avatar says "scum" on it?

image.php

Kybyrian

I'm just not going to get involved. You have your strategy (lame *** one at that; or maybe the fact that it looks so lame *** is the reasoning behind it) and I'll let you try it.

Your strategy isn't exactly Class-A itself, bud. You're sitting in here trying to predict every move and you're wrong on so many levels. You try to make things look like they have substance, when really it's all just meaningless. Your actions consist mostly of fail and you try to make other people look bad with half-assed accusations and predictions. What are you, a fortune teller?

Your strategy isn't exactly Class-A itself, bud. You're sitting in here trying to predict every move and you're wrong on so many levels. You try to make things look like they have substance, when really it's all just meaningless. Your actions consist mostly of fail and you try to make other people look bad with half-assed accusations and predictions. What are you, a fortune teller?

So, are you saying your lame-*** strategy has no reasoning behind it? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsMKypvmB0

Obvious hasn't played Oblivion is obvious.

Or is just trying to get people voted off with desperate attempts at doing so.

I'm going to assume the first for now.

Well actually I was saying it for lulz... I haven't placed any suspicion on you since Day 1. I just thought it was kinda funny tis all...

I wanna make a point that both you and I were used by Kybyrian in game 2. So its easy to see why you are apprehensive with him... I am too. I just haven't felt the need to make it public so far. Keep your head in the game, don't let him get to you or psych you out. He could be town he could be scum. But as of now he is not posing a threat to you.

Well actually I was saying it for lulz... I haven't placed any suspicion on you since Day 1. I just thought it was kinda funny tis all...

My humor was attached to my response, but in a less obvious way. It wasn't meant as a crack at you, meant for lulz as well ;)

That is an excellent point. Not going to elaborate, Wyatt will assume this is me attacking him, and call me out for some made-up reason with it. I'm keeping my FoS against him for now, but I'm not going to pursue it as heavily.

Kybyrian

So, are you saying your lame-*** strategy has no reasoning behind it? ;)

Perfect example of what I just said.

Don't reply to me anymore, we've got more pressing issues on our hands.

Anyway, this post:

Hrm, yes. I actually am surprised myself at the lack of things to say about people here. I have got caught up in the middle of things in the past and I think I wanted to steer clear if it this time. Well, I suppose I could say Ky looks a bit suspicious the way he wtih drew his vote like that. But that could easily be realization. I don't actually have much to say, nobody is doing anything that is leading ua anywhere.

I understand her concern in getting caught up in the middle of things... but it's no excuse for dismissing any risky actions entirely. The best strategy is one that helps your side win, and surely she's learned this by now. The neutrality in all of her posts make her seem a bit on the sidelines... where nobody can exactly say too much about her. We've went hard at so many people in this game already and she says there's really nothing to go off of, and that nobody is leading us anywhere. I think this concern of not getting too involved in anything could be trying to hide something. She comes up with excuses for everybody if she slightly accuses them, but that's no way to play a game. It's cautious gameplay, but way too cautious. She defended Jo slightly on several occasions by saying that we have to be careful around Jo, seeing as how she could be beneficial to us if she was a townie but very harmful if she was Mafia. It seems she never really tries to find out one or the other, however. She just sits back and continues to say things that make her appear oh-so-neutral and as innocent little meego.

I would also like to direct your attention to greengoron. He's been rather inactive, and it honestly makes me a bit suspicious. In other games he seems to watch his activity level so it doesn't drop too low, but this is way down there. I can say that this is scummy action because he was scum last game. He was killed early, but his activity was rather lackluster there at the beginning. He was doing okay, but maybe after being killed he decided to rethink something, maybe try to lay a little low in order to keep out of the frame of suspicion again?

Kybyrian

EBWODP

Zenox said:
Wyatt will assume this is me attacking him, and call me out for some made-up reason with it. I'm keeping my FoS against him for now, but I'm not going to pursue it as heavily.

You're telling people that my statements are made-up, but you just proved one of them right.

EBWODP

nvm the ebwodp lol :rolleyes:

Toboe

Melody Malone
Just like to point this out.
And, appearing out of nowhere, Josh appears. Skimming through the topic at hand, he makes a silent, but deadly vote for who he believes is out of order:

Vote: Baysiderulez

Right out of the blue you just voted. WHY!?

And Bay you just voted for Josh because? Here are my guesses, he voted for you, or you just found some resin and didn't say it.

IGMEOY: Josh, Baysiderulez.

I'd like both of you to explain yourselves.

Kybyrian

Josh said:
And, appearing out of nowhere, Josh appears. Skimming through the topic at hand, he makes a silent, but deadly vote for who he believes is out of order:

And Bay you just voted for Josh because? Here are my guesses, he voted for you, or you just found some resin and didn't say it.

I can explain for both of them. Josh came in and voted basically for the lulz... that's the attitude of Josh. Neither vote should really be taken seriously. Jo simply voted for Josh for the lulz, as well.

Also, Toboe, quit using so many font tags. You're messing the quotes up. >_>

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Sorry for the inactivity I had the NJASKS(a test all kids in NJ take) and it finished yesterday so I'm back

I'm pretty sure they were joking about it just to stir some conversation. Josh hasn't read up yet so it's possible he posted this while he was reading a couple pages back when Bay had 4 votes. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Ky has been playing strangely like voting and refusing to give reasoning even when asked and then unvoting again. I don't know what kind of game he is playing but it's not too suspicious at the moment.

I'm actually all out of resin. As for my reasoning... In case it wasn't COMPLETELY obvious. (Which it should be at this point if you have read the damn thread).

He clearly hasn't read the thread. All signs point to danger, beware of Josh....

You don't vote for a claimed cop, unless you are scum, or have positive evidence they are lying. That would be stupid. Anyone have evidence of me lying? No you don't because I am telling the truth. Therefore there should be no votes on me. And the votes that would be on me are therefore scum ridden.

Toboe, let me ask you, do you want to lynch the cop?

I'm actually all out of resin. As for my reasoning... In case it wasn't COMPLETELY obvious. (Which it should be at this point if you have read the damn thread).

He clearly hasn't read the thread. All signs point to danger, beware of Josh....

You don't vote for a claimed cop, unless you are scum, or have positive evidence they are lying. That would be stupid. Anyone have evidence of me lying? No you don't because I am telling the truth. Therefore there should be no votes on me. And the votes that would be on me are therefore scum ridden.

Toboe, let me ask you, do you want to lynch the cop?

EBWODP: I would like to alert your attention to Taboe's hap hazardous posting. Its all over the board. Random posts to act newbish, then getting all serious when it gets closer to a lynch, then all over the board again.

The cookies are clear! All ready to hunt scum!

Really? I didn't know that....................................... Sorry is it rued to talk right now? Is that how you spell rued? Sorry I ask a lot of questoins.

Well I think that there's not much evidence to any one being mafia or something so, vote: No lynch

I claimed town, it would be 'natural' for the doctor to protect me,
If you could just say your town and be saved by the doctor, witch mafia would be more likely to do that, then how does that make less evidence that your mafia?

IGMEOY: Josh, Baysiderulez. I'd like both of you to explain yourselves.

I find this interesting... to note.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom