• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bay I still wouldn't discount the possibility that you only have a certain percent chance of a successful investigation, but it may be true they roleblocked you. Perhaps you were even the one who was targeted for nightkill last night by the mafia, but fortunately they were roleblocked. It wouldn't make sense for the mafia to roleblock someone they planned to nightkill. Be prepared for the possibility they will target you again tonight. (Town roleblockers/doctor also bear that in mind).
Thought I mentioned this before, I know I've atleast mulled it over many times, so if this is the first time I am voicing it outloud I am sorry for not doing so earlier... I do think its a possiblity for the mafia to both have roleblocked me, and tried to target me. Its a gigantic gamble though. Why? - Everynight I live, I have the ability to investigate one of them. - If I am doc protected, then they waste a nightkill - If I am roleblocked then I live, but am unable to produce any strong evidence So heres the gamble... - if the mafia suspect I could be doc protected, but want to cover their asses just in case, they could potentially roleblock me, just in case the nightkill fails. Now I agree it doesn't make sense that a fraction would waste two of its abilities (that kind of invalidate each other) on the same target doesn't quite add up. It is still possible they did so, and in some twisted way it actually makes sense...
---------------
Onwards. We are in an interesting position because Durion is giving us descriptive nightkills and not so ambiguous ones that I am used to receiving in mafia games. I wonder if there is still a chance that last night's "sabatoge" meant that they hit a bulletproof (nightkill resistant target), thief, or yes I guess I'll acknowledge townie roleblocker...although I find that shady for that to have gone through given that he died.

EBWODP.. Damn slow forums.. its messing up my page breaks again... so heres the top paragraph again this time with breaks intact.

Thought I mentioned this before, I know I've atleast mulled it over many times, so if this is the first time I am voicing it outloud I am sorry for not doing so earlier... I do think its a possiblity for the mafia to both have roleblocked me, and tried to target me. Its a gigantic gamble though. Why?
- Everynight I live, I have the ability to investigate one of them.
- If I am doc protected, then they waste a nightkill
- If I am roleblocked then I live, but am unable to produce any strong evidence

So heres the gamble...
- if the mafia suspect I could be doc protected, but want to cover their asses just in case, they could potentially roleblock me, just in case the nightkill fails. Now I agree it doesn't make sense that a fraction would waste two of its abilities (that kind of invalidate each other) on the same target doesn't quite add up. It is still possible they did so, and in some twisted way it actually makes sense...

And, appearing out of nowhere, Josh appears. Skimming through the topic at hand, he makes a silent, but deadly vote for who he believes is out of order:

Vote: Baysiderulez

Kybyrian

And, appearing out of nowhere, Josh appears. Skimming through the topic at hand, he makes a silent, but deadly vote for who he believes is out of order:

Josh's evidence is very compelling... I think I speak for everyone when I say this:

FoS: Baysiderulez

David

But you called me here...

Lolwut
I'd like to see why you be accusing her. A random vote is just randumb.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, what?! Josh, care to post evidence? It looks pretty scummy otherwise and Ky...seriously?

FoS: Josh
IGMEOY: Kybyrian

Kybyrian

Okay, what?! Josh, care to post evidence? It looks pretty scummy otherwise and Ky...seriously?

FoS: Josh
IGMEOY: Kybyrian

Obvious sarcasm is obvious. I hardly think an IGMEOY is necessary.

You're the suspicious one, here, Meego.

Lolwut
I'd like to see why you be accusing her. A random vote is just randumb.

Josh skimmed through the topic, there's a ton of evidence here. Josh really doesn't need a reason, we've thrown around plenty of evidence for Josh to have a valid vote. Read the topic a bit, and you'll see that Josh is more than justified. You may not agree with it, but Josh has no reason not to think there's something up with Jo.

Personally, I believe Jo is the cop. She's gone out of her way to let us know, and very likely will get the nightkill against her. If not, Jo is mafia. I'll give it one more day before I go up against her.

Also, I was going to let Wyatt slide for a bit, but I think Wyatt may be a mafia member, trying to distract us from the other mafia members that are lurking around. Wyatt's a good player, so I'm not entirely sure.

FoS: Kybyrian, Baysiderulez

EBWODP: Well, let me rephrase. There's tons of evidence we've all thrown around, mainly targeted at a few people. One of which is Jo. Josh was replaced Day 1, so had a lot to take in. He's obviously caught up now and believes Jo is worthy of a vote. Seriously guys ... you're just looking for trouble. Accusing randomly will get us nowhere.

EBWODP: By accusing randomly, I meant accusing without base.

Kybyrian

Josh skimmed through the topic, there's a ton of evidence here. Josh really doesn't need a reason, we've thrown around plenty of evidence for Josh to have a valid vote. Read the topic a bit, and you'll see that Josh is more than justified. You may not agree with it, but Josh has no reason not to think there's something up with Jo.

Personally, I believe Jo is the cop. She's gone out of her way to let us know, and very likely will get the nightkill against her. If not, Jo is mafia. I'll give it one more day before I go up against her.

Also, I was going to let Wyatt slide for a bit, but I think Wyatt may be a mafia member, trying to distract us from the other mafia members that are lurking around. Wyatt's a good player, so I'm not entirely sure.

FoS: Kybyrian, Baysiderulez

EBWODP: Well, let me rephrase. There's tons of evidence we've all thrown around, mainly targeted at a few people. One of which is Jo. Josh was replaced Day 1, so had a lot to take in. He's obviously caught up now and believes Jo is worthy of a vote. Seriously guys ... you're just looking for trouble. Accusing randomly will get us nowhere.

EBWODP: By accusing randomly, I meant accusing without base.

ITT: Idiots who think that Josh's vote had any reasoning.

Ky said:
Obvious sarcasm is obvious. I hardly think an IGMEOY is necessary.

You're the suspicious one, here, Meego.

Obvious sarcasm in plain writing is not obvious.

Some nice healthy aggression here. Meego has been playing differently to how she usually plays, but her explanation for it does make sense. I'm not sure at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom