• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Kybyrian:Exactly. Why would he purposely lynch 2 townies in a row? Instead of focusing on disruptive townies,how about we acually try to hunt for Mafia? Besides,Bayside isn't even being disruptive at all. She was only like that on the first day when she wanted to be lynched and didn't care about the game. Now she's taking the game seriously and helping us. Lynching a townie wouldn't help us,and lynching her wouldn't get the game back on track. She's an experienced player,and if she's a townie,lynching her wouldn't help us in any way,shape,or form. She's not being disruptive anymore,and is contributing to the game. She hasn't done anything suspicious,and it makes no sense to vote for her. Yet Axle votes for her anyway. Lynching Axle would end this argument between him and Bayside and get this game back on track. Axle keeps trying to get this game back on track,and continuing this argument is the only thing preventing that from happening. Axle keeps accusing Bayside,when all she's doing is defending herself. I'm pretty suspicious of Axle,and am very close to voting for him. Though I'm going to wait until he comes back on here and defends himself.

FOS:Axle

You make a good point. I also think that lynching a townie is bad for us. Even if they are disruptive it is better to try to find a mafia because later on in the game we will need the numbers. It's not like she is being disruptive and wanting to die like in Day 1. At this point Bayside has finally gotten serious and could be a real help to the town. He himself says to get back on track and find mafia but keeps continuing this war with Bayside. I think it's better to lynch someone rather than no one that way we find out a role and see who they were suspicious of and who was suspicious of them.

VOTE:Axle the Beast

After reading on Ky and Dracomajora's posts, I seriously don't understand why Axle would want to lynch someone he thinks is disruptive to the town instead on focusing on hunting mafia members. That, in my opinion, is disruptive. I can understand that he's busy but I'd expected a defence from him at this point, even if it's just a small one. If we don't do something, then I expect this war between Axle and Bayside to continue...

Vote: Axle the Beast

David

But you called me here...
Woah! Axle is one vote from a lynch! I agree with Charge. While there is some logic behind these opinions, it seems kinda random and unorganized. I mean, yeah, Axle shouldn't be open for killing the disruptive townies. We need proof that they are scum before we can safely lynch them. I'm not going to vote until I know, or at least am very positive that he is scum.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Tough position here. I made up my mind that if I needed to bandwagon to get a lynch that I would. Deadline is still a ways off though. I still believe that Sasuke Uchiha is most scummy at this point so for now I won't go throwing my vote around like Kevin Costner in "Swing Vote." That guy swung his vote all over the place.

Axle is acting scummy, but so is Baysiderulez, and I'm not about to take sides. It still bothers me that Baysiderulez wants us all to go back and read her posts to find some hidden message she's been telling us all along, but won't just come out and say it.

It still bothers me that Baysiderulez wants us all to go back and read her posts to find some hidden message she's been telling us all along, but won't just come out and say it.

I would if I could, but, I can't... That much would be rule breaking.

Also for all of you who have said I've gotten serious... I like how you relate that to me going out of town and not posting for 3 days... if that's how we consider seriousness around here... then well... its not a very good game. Cuz everyone would stop posting and those who did post would be joking around :P

I'm back in cali now, which I neglected to mention in my previous post. Glad to be home, and also glad to see I didnt have TOO much to catch up on.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally

Axle the Beast: 10 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic, Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha, Hazel, Dracomajora, Green Goron, Zack125)
Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Watch Your 6, TheGreen)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, SuperSilly, Link to Present, Hero of Music, [Epwna], Keyshe, Ninten*

With 21, 11 votes lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 11:59PM EST (-5GMT)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Can you figure Jo out? Could you figure out Linksbro before he was killed? Could you figure out Cucco Power?

Yeah, that's a fair point. Still, I don't feel like any players have presented distractions aside from Cucco Power, Linksbro, Kybyrian, and Bayside. CP and Linksbro are no longer issues. Kybyrian decided to play seriously. Bayside won't stop no matter what, and she's been doing this from day one.

Worse is the fact that she's one of our skilled players, meaning her distraction factor is COLOSSAL. She can control people and influence people, something she says herself is bad.

First, I'll say that I doubt I can figure out anyone with 100% certainty. Second, no I don't think I have quite figured out Jo, or anyone else for that matter. I do think, however, that Jo is a player that at least for the time being would be more useful to the town alive if only because she's skilled. If I feel as though she is anti-town, that is when she becomes a real threat. There should be a balance between distraction and game, because the distractions can often draw people out to post who don't normally post. (Distraction is, of course, to be avoided in general, but I think just a tad can sometimes be productive... Note: A tad. Very little. No more.)

Watching Axle's posts. Yes, I realise he has been saying it the whole time but I took my time in it instead of rushing into suspicions. I actually believe Jo is innocent, Axle said she didn't say anything about Cucco Power or Linksbro, but in fact many people also didn't, including myself. Like Hazel said there is a constant war going on between Axle and Jo and Axle is acting suspicious to me. Therefore...

This strikes me as hasty/trying to start bandwagoning quickly type vote. (Of course, with a majority needed, many posts will probably come off like this... Including Axle's previous ones.) Just a bad vibe I get from this post. I acknowledge that you have since supported your position better than in this post though.

I'm in the middle here, and I hardly know what to do. Jo can be a confusing person... but if there's one thing I've learned about Jo at all it's that she's confusing no matter what role she has. You never know what to do with her... but something about Axle stuck out at me right away, and I think I'm safe in going with Jo, honestly. It's just... that feeling. I don't know if it comes with experience(which I don't have much of to be honest :P ) or what, but when I'm in the middle and the votes are on the person I have the lesser suspicion of, I'd best try to change the tide.

If Axle is not mafia, then God help us and may Jo die a horrible death.

Kybyrian, I don't know why, but this post also strikes me as hasty. I would have thought you'd have gone with just a FoS at first. (Unless you did, in which case I failed to find that post...) This also strikes me as hasty.

I'm not going to kill Jo for no reason. Instinct and observation tells me that one of these two is Mafia, and should Axle turn out to be townie, there's a sign that Jo is mafia. The same can go the other way. If Jo was to get lynched and flip townie, then Axle can pretty much be guaranteed Mafia. It's in the tactics, Sasuke.

Why does one or the other have to be mafia? That would seem like bad strategy to me. After all, it is common to assume that the player who tries hardest to get someone lynched, then turns out to be wrong is assumed to be scum. It's a newbie mistake. I don't think either of them would make that mistake given their experience. (Unless that's what they WANT us to think!:P Heh, just kidding, I actually think they'd be playing differently than they are in that case as well..)

My current suspicions on Axle and Jo: Neutral. I suspect townie vs. townie, or at the most townie vs. third party. (SK? Jester? Other?)

Kybyrian... I'm afraid that your posts gave me a bad vibe, as did Dracomajora's. Kybyrian mainly because I don't think his logic is sincere when he says he suspects one or the other... I can understand just getting a vibe though, so I'm not all out suspicious.

FoS: Kybyrian

IGMEOY: Dracomajora

This isn't looking good for Axle. One more vote and he's lynched. The way I see it, Axle's as good as dead. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon for Axle, though. He's been inactive and hasn't even defended himself.

However, I feel that Sasuke Uchiha is a better person to place my vote on. He seems to miss too many things in people's posts and I just don't feel comfortable with him around. I see him as unneeded incompetence.
vote: Sasuke Uchiha

Wait, wait, wait. What the hell? At what point did it become me who was clearly the scum? I understand suspicions placed on me, in fact I encouraged them at several points during this game. But what's with the sudden targeting of me, as a virtual consensus?

Like it or not, the debate between me and Jo started with Jo. It began with her accusations against me, which while I believe aren't substantial at least had some foundation. I defended myself against her, as anyone would, and she continued to push for my lynch. The issue here is when she refused to really address me. She admitted to avoiding me intentionally, meaning she was refusing to cooperate with any meaningful discussion. This means she was intentionally trying to manipulate the scene and confuse the issue. She's admitted this much if you read her actual posts. (Just scan this thread for mine and her posts and you'll get a picture of what I'm talking about if you compare the two).

It was at this point where she exhibited this wildly disruptive behavior that I went from defending myself to accusing her for it. Unlike with Linksbro in the first day, my reasons for voting for her are not purely because she's disruptive. Two points to this:

1. She's acting absurd enough that she is confusing all debate surrounding her. This makes it impossible to truly discern her role, and she could be Mafia.

2. She's past the point of just being generally disruptive and has phased into being misleading, which is even more dangerous. I've said in my posts that she's ignored facts she knows about me, things I do in my regular game of Mafia, and saying they prove I am scum when not only is SHE doing the same things, but they are things she knows I do even when I am Townie. If her suspicion still stood, that would make sense, but the fact that she ignores it entirely, fails to mention or acknowledge it, is weird as hell at the best, and utterly destructive to legitimate discussion at the worst.

Now Jo has defended herself by saying that she never lies in Mafia, even as the Godmother, that she's IS answering my questions, and that she is placing secret code in her posts to clarify points. Whether she lies or not, I don't care, and trusting her on that is unwise as you should never trust ANYONE in this game. Any time she decides to she could flip on that and lie and we'd all fall for it. She claims to answer the questions, but still never addresses the real points of the posts, clearly ignoring what the poster was getting at. She again never addresses certain things; she completely ignores them for reasons unknown. Finally, whatever secret codes she may enter into her posts are still subject to whether or not we trust her. We shouldn't trust anyone. And besides, why does she speak in codes to people she suspects as Mafia? There's no logic in it.

-----------------------

I may have screwed myself by not posting, but I was busy and unable to log on. I had things that were a bigger priority. That doesn't change the fact that it may have looked bad, but it is what it is.

I'm skeptical of Jo actually being Mafia, although it is a fairly strong possibility. The fact remains that she's intentionally dodging the issue and being misleading, while trying to rally people. Both are a lethal combination for the town, good intentions or not. I understand you think my methods are toxic, but can you really argue that accusing and rallying people to lynch someone while avoiding and hiding the issue brought up in their defense is any less toxic? Perhaps this is bias speaking, but at least I've been very open about things and admitted outright my intentions. She's never made hers clear and has been fairly hypocritical in behaving with the same conduct she denounces me for.

I'm willing to let the Jo issue go for now since others seem to not be interested in this line of discussion anymore. I don't intend to ignore that this happened, though, and if she continues to behave this way I'm going to stand by my accusations against her. We cannot be that deceptive, intentional or not. That's scum behavior that destroys the town, whether it's a townie or an actual scum doing so.

Your guys' move, I suppose.

If I do get lynched I seriously request you guys have another look at this whole day and take a long hard look at all my posts and those between me and Jo. Regardless of everything else, the focus on me now seems random and incoherent, including reasonless flip-flopping by certain members, like Kybyrian and Master Kokiri 9. Meanwhile we still have legitimately suspicious people like Sasuke or Hero of Music, as I mentioned in a post a while ago.

This is clearly not constructive attitude.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Woah! Axle is one vote from a lynch! I agree with Charge. While there is some logic behind these opinions, it seems kinda random and unorganized. I mean, yeah, Axle shouldn't be open for killing the disruptive townies. We need proof that they are scum before we can safely lynch them. I'm not going to vote until I know, or at least am very positive that he is scum.
Axle has stood behind that why of thinking for pretty much every game he has played, and only one of those time was he mafia. (Every one is ignoring this fact. Bay especially.) He has stood behind that, and has not contradict himself, he said he would go for Bay if she didn't change on day one. He said what he would do, and stuck to it. Also if you really think he has been disruptive take a longer look at Bay, she said she wanted to give him time to give a defense, then says she can't bother answer and defend her accusation? (http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...-Majora-s-Mask&p=209155&viewfull=1#post209155) He only stated to look disruptive when Bay would challenge his facts with... well ignoring them and twisting words. It looks to me that she voted for him when she couldn't stand up against the facts and logic. (This is not good behavior people.)

There is something that something is bothering me a lot... about the vote on Axle it seem that most of the vote are done with little reason, that they are best on this day alone and on Bay's opinion. I Don't see myself voting for him because of it, I said on the first day that I wanted Bay to stay around longer and Axle too. Bay reason are sketchy at best, she has more reason to vote off Sasuke, who she left Axle to vote for last time then this day starts and she drops it? Axle made it clear how he would be handling this game, no funny business will be tolerated, hiding nothing, calling Bay right off about her attempt to start RVS (http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...-Majora-s-Mask&p=206690&viewfull=1#post206690) He also gave Linkbro a chance to get serious in the game early on day one waaay before he was getting voted on (http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...-Majora-s-Mask&p=206695&viewfull=1#post206695)

I personally think MK9 and Meego look the most scummy both seem to be not playing and going with what the most popular opinion is. There is also Bay who look really bad right now, Kybyrian, who has flip flop off of Bay onto Axle... And it has been sticking with me that illmatic call me out as suspicious on day one, but when confronted with the fact that he hadn't been reading my posts and the facts against what he was FOSing me on... he drop it with little word and acted agreeable, no more on his FOS, or anything new, never said anything on those facts... just almost pretend/acted he said nothing...

Could Axle be mafia yes, anyone could be, do we really have a good reason to lynch him, no, I don't see it. I don't really feel the need to defend him, other then the fact that there is BS going on, and that is the main reason he is being voted on. I think it is very clear that Bay didn't really want to play until some time into Day two, and that most of her odd and disruptive behavior is solely based on her emotions on personal matters and pride. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the are both town, or mafia. I am quite irritated how this day and game has gone, and I blame Bay for most of it (the others are the inactive players who just quite and the time of year). I have a feeling that she may be town, but she hasn't help the game much for the last day, though she now seems to be more in control of her emotions now, and may take the game more seriously...

Vote: Meego7
(For her vote that has little reason other then she thought Bay is innocent, and that she want one of the two gone so there wont be any more of this war? She is suspicious of Axle, how much, on what? It looks like she is only reading Bays posts.)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
>_< I've gotten myself quite mixed up here. Upon reading Keyshe's post I realized that I had been refering to the wrong username in my last post.

This strikes me as hasty/trying to start bandwagoning quickly type vote. (Of course, with a majority needed, many posts will probably come off like this... Including Axle's previous ones.) Just a bad vibe I get from this post. I acknowledge that you have since supported your position better than in this post though.

and

IGMEOY: Dracomajora

The first was referring to a quote from Meego, and the second was also meant to refer to Meego because what I had said earlier was my justification for it. *sigh* I really need to not post in the middle of the night.

IGMEOY: Meego

(Not Dracomajora.)

Tally

Axle the Beast: 10 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic, Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha, Hazel, Dracomajora, Green Goron, Zack125)
Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Watch Your 6, TheGreen, Pocket Asian)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)
Meego7: 1 (Keyshe)

No votes cast: ChargewithSword, SuperSilly, Link to Present, Hero of Music, [Epwna], Ninten*

11 to majority lynch.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Vote: Meego7
(For her vote that has little reason other then she thought Bay is innocent, and that she want one of the two gone so there wont be any more of this war? She is suspicious of Axle, how much, on what? It looks like she is only reading Bays posts.)

My vote does have reason, for the same as everyone else voting for Axle and that by my judging Bay is innocent so Axle voting for her makes him seem suspicious. I have been a bit busy with my Secret Santa gift so I have been inactive for a few days but I do have reasons I'm just not very good at this game tbh. But I play and try to improve but I stand by my decision.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
However, I feel that Sasuke Uchiha is a better person to place my vote on. He seems to miss too many things in people's posts and I just don't feel comfortable with him around. I see him as unneeded incompetence.
vote: Sasuke Uchiha

How many times have I said that any mistake I have made so far have been "newbie" mistakes and not mafia strategies. Even though everyone's bandwagoning and it seems that Axle's about to be lynched, I still feel that I need to defend myself on this. I didn't try to mislead you guys by saying that their were four mafia. And if that is so obviously wrong, why would I have tried to push that idea on you guys, when it was such a bad move that it got me three votes on the same post? (OMG, it seems like all I do on this thread is defend myself xD)

My vote does have reason, for the same as everyone else voting for Axle and that by my judging Bay is innocent so Axle voting for her makes him seem suspicious. I have been a bit busy with my Secret Santa gift so I have been inactive for a few days but I do have reasons I'm just not very good at this game tbh. But I play and try to improve but I stand by my decision.
You assessment Bay's innocence is not an automatic count towards me being Mafia, since any Townie at any time could make an opposite assessment from you. It would be a good point to use as perspective if you have OTHER reasons to suspect me though. As it stands, it sounds like your reasons are insubstantial.

There's also the fact that it was Jo who accused me initially. I had no quarrel with aside from my personal defenses of my attitude. The rest came when she refused to address any point I made in my defense and manipulated the conversation by effectively acting like my posts don't exist. That's incredibly sneaky and underhanded behavior, and that is the sole reason I began to target her. Anyone who can't back up their vote is suspicious, but someone who tries to hide things surrounding their vote is far worse.

How many times have I said that any mistake I have made so far have been "newbie" mistakes and not mafia strategies. Even though everyone's bandwagoning and it seems that Axle's about to be lynched, I still feel that I need to defend myself on this. I didn't try to mislead you guys by saying that their were four mafia. And if that is so obviously wrong, why would I have tried to push that idea on you guys, when it was such a bad move that it got me three votes on the same post? (OMG, it seems like all I do on this thread is defend myself xD)
Sasuke, what you're missing here is that any Newbie mistake could be a Newbie mistake as a Townie and as a Mafioso. New players will often make newbie mistakes, which make them look incredibly suspicious by normal game standard. The problem is that they do this the same way usually regardless of which role they bear. So in other words, since there's a 1 out of 4 chance that you're are Mafia, we can't be sure of anything. This is pretty much the basis of my voting for chaotic or incredibly inexperienced players (like Elfen or Cucco Power or Linksbro, not like you exactly), just with this game there was the added issue of them being incredibly distracting.

Besides, the basis of this game is suspicion, and it's foolish to trust anyone. You make yourself look suspicious when you make yourself look suspicious. You can't just wave it away by saying you are new, although you can adjust your behavior to throw off that suspicion. Still, late game, people are going to compare changes in behavior, so you'll just have to learn from this later in the game and next time you play.

------------------------

Responding to a few older messages against me:

Then God help us even more. I'm simply going with our best lead, Draco.
Fair, but you shouldn't be deciding the next day's vote until it's the next day, because you might have a very different picture by then.

It bothers me, your sudden flip to vote for me. I fail to see how you could go from agreeing to my arguments of your own accord to having a gut feeling about my suspicion when I've done nothing but further basically the same arguments.

I'll give my reasons later. Hopefully "later" won't mean two weeks later. XD For now, I need to get to bed.
Same issue as Ky here, really. What is the reason for the change?

Furthermore, don't you think it would be a better idea to make a vote at the same time as your explanation for the vote? You're just kind of confusing the discussion and creating a bandwagon feel when you do it this way. Granted bandwagons are somewhat necessary with our voting rules in this game, but they shouldn't be practiced when possible.

That whole paragraph is full with questionable quotes. Sorry Axle,

VOTE: AXLE THE BEAST
Oh, excuse me, but could you explain how they are questionable?

I especially love Jo calling Ky shady despite her similar and far more disruptive behavior...
This was mostly out of frustration that many of my posts have been ignored, especially my points about Jo. The basis of everyone's votes against me and them constantly questioning my motives makes it obvious. NO ONE IS REALLY PAYING ANY FRICKEN' ATTENTION.

So... for the lulz?
Grossly out of context, dude. What the hell? This quote was said as a response to someone who was posting to create an effect. Doing something for an effect is the exact definition of doing something for the lulz, so I said it. It was a count towards them seeing odd.

Probably because of this whole "clash of the titans" thing going on right now.
If you're going to target me for this then you should target Jo as well. I was referring to people being inactive because of me and Jo going at it, and we are both very experienced and powerful players. Sorry my choice of terms sounds more suspicious, but Jo has made similar statements if I do recall.

Good, you shouldn't trust ANY player in this game, ESPECIALLY the good players. Trust is going to get you killed. Cooperation however is crucial.
The fact that you find this suspicious is just proof that you are incredibly unfamiliar with this game. In almost any game, the game mod tells you not to trust anyone. In the rules I linked to in the sign-up thread for THIS game, it says as much. In a game where you cannot discern who is your enemy for sure, why would you trust a soul? The worst townies appear as mafia and the best mafia appear as townies. You have no reason to trust anyone, and it's foolish not to. Good players, like me or Jo, Ky or MK9 (among others), are worse because we are good. It'll be harder for us to make a mistake and reveal ourselves, so trusting one of them is even more foolish. Yet you still need to cooperate with other players, even among this distrust.

This is basic Mafia. Not a suspicious quote.

Once again Axle wants to lynch somebody even though he's acknowledging that she could be townie. He clearly says that he doesn't know if it's in-character for her, and he has people telling him that it is in-character, so why does he continue to insist that she should be lynched? He views her as disruptive, so he is basically saying, "Hey, if she's a townie, I want her gone anyway because she's disruptive." I wonder how this sounds familiar... oh yeah! Same reason for pushing on everybody he's been suspicious of. He keeps trying to get people killed who he says could be townie while not keeping an open eye for Mafia, our goal. He's obviously more concerned with getting rid of disruptive townies than pointing out Mafia at all. OH THE HUMANITY!
You've clearly not really read any of my posts. Here's two things you're not getting. Whether this is Jo's normal behavior or not, it's indistinguishable behavior. She's acting in such a way that I can't tell what she is. She's that chaotic. This makes her dangerous considering her general experience with Mafia. Second is the manipulation in her posts. I am not going to explain it all over again. Read my first major post in the last couple of days, or better yet, read ALL OF MY POSTS ABOUT IT SINCE DAY 2 STARTED.

And I've been keeping an eye on Mafia. I've clearly spelled out legit suspicions of both Sasuke and Hero of Music. And the reason I've tried to get rid of disruptive townies is because for the entire first day that is all we talked about. That was dangerous. If it hadn't been a hot topic, it wouldn't have been a big deal. My reasons for voting for Jo (which was NOT anywhere close to just being about her disruptive attitude) are because she has dishonestly manipulated the discussion. That is not disruptive; it's destructive. It not only attempts to force people to do what she wants (her reason for voting for me), but it confuses facts and the issue at hand.

You've said this yourself, Ky, if I'm so clearly Mafia, then Jo is too because she's guilty of more severe things than I am.

Why is everyone saying that if Axle's town their gonna vote for Bayside? If Axle happens to be town that means Bayside is automatically Mafia? That's very vauge evidence. One of them doesn't have to be scum. They could both easily be townies. I've seen it happen alot before,when two townies accuse each other both thinking the others Mafia.Voting for Bayside just because Axle ends up town makes no sense to me,and seems pretty risky.
Yes, that's true. I actually do think all these oaths about killing Jo after I'm dead are foolish at base. My death won't prove anything aside from her promoting the death of someone who could be Townie. Something I did, and openly thought they were innocent, just dangerous.

If you're going to find her suspicious, I'd rather you use her actual attitude and strange behavior instead of it being because "Axle was a Townie lol", which proves nothing. This game is riddled with childish reasoning and lack of paying attention to the details of the discussions happening. My points have been ignored, which is exactly what Jo's been setting up. Why don't you guys start paying attention already?

If Jo stops being destructive like this, then she's still suspicious but at least she'll be a valuable Townie, one of the power players, who shouldn't be lynched immediately. My sole reason for the immediate targeting of her was because of how much she was screwing over the town, and consciously, not because of newbie mistakes.

After reading on Ky and Dracomajora's posts, I seriously don't understand why Axle would want to lynch someone he thinks is disruptive to the town instead on focusing on hunting mafia members. That, in my opinion, is disruptive. I can understand that he's busy but I'd expected a defence from him at this point, even if it's just a small one. If we don't do something, then I expect this war between Axle and Bayside to continue...
I have hunted Mafia members. Again you've not read my posts. Furthermore, I only did that on the first day, which was someone we were all talking about the entire day and never spent any real time hunting down other Mafia. And enough of you agreed with me. Jo I was going to leave alone. When she accused me I defended myself. Then she ignored everything and I found that suspicious, so then I voted.

I repeated myself over and over because no one was really reading my posts and realizing the issue that was going on, that my posts raised legit points and hers' dodged the point entirely. Evidently the problem is still here, because you guys still can't grasp the base logic behind my actions even though I've explained it time and time again in almost every post I've made. Why don't you read?

EBWODP: For the record, that wasn't an illegal edit. I was trying to make a second post, technically an EBWODP in itself (the "----------------" is what I put in at the beginning of my second one), but they got merged after the point where merging or editing a post will not read as "edited by". Meh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom