• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'll explain why:

-zelda_8; I IGMEOY her because I just don't trust her. In the last game she almost convinced anyone she was a townie but eventually she seemed to be the SK. She is good in this kinds of games IMO, so I just keep an eye on here (not an FOS).

-josie: She said something like: "I forgot my role" but if you are a townie you aren't pm'ed so you are never assigned to a role. Maybe he is a scum and haven't read that every townie isn't pm'ed..?

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I wish CB hadn't decided that he didn't wanna play just because of his role (or lack thereof..)
Comeon guys! Townies have an important role too in order to root out the guildies!

Also, I will keep my vote on DracoMajoria for the time being... unless I see some reason to change it.

kokirion

I don't know.. he doesn't seem very suspicious to me, I understand why you choosed him but that was just because the game was just started... People also thought I was suspicious after my first post, but if the game just started you are often saying stupid things because you're glad the game finally started and you just want to post something

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Thats true K. I'm just saying until I have another person to be looking at harder, then I'm just going to keep my vote there till it's time. Thats all.

Now... *Looks around at everyone* Who is the scum? Answer! Who could do such an evil thing as be part of a group that kills for power?

IGMEOY: Everyone...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. It was my first game of this type. I read the Mafia round 2 and so I got a bit of an idea of how to act. When I got my role, I was a bit disappointed. Assassin is a great role, but I wanted to be someone innocent. I will tell you guys one thing. When O W was throwing accusation at me repeatedly, I was one step away from quitting, but of course, my guild needed an Assassin, so I stayed strong. I fought my way and somehow I managed to defend myself. Even now I don't know how I managed to do that in my first game of this type. And how was I the SK? I was an Assassin. I was not experienced at these games at all. Guys, look, Axel the Beast is super experienced with these games, but he ended up as a townie. I don't have to be someone bad every time I play these types of games, right?

We know that you are good at looking innocent. That means that we do not know whether you are scum or an innocent villager. It is better so suspect that just believe everyone in this game.

FoS- Zelda_8

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
True True, i was to also a assasian which i was happy about, i was gonna kill OW cuz he seemed way to suspecious for me but now idk who is supcious or not its confusing me cuz no one is posting anything like what i did in teh mafia round 2, and Rish the last post seems rather suspecious... IGMEOY RISH

kokirion

You were almost lynched, but you have almost even convinced me you was a townie (so its sort of a compliment), and that's why I IGMEOY you. I'm not accusing you, it's just that it's hard to know wheter you are saying the truth or not.. I'm not FOS-ing you

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Yeah, I understand. As Atsuma always said, trust no one. And for SW, you are being suspicious of me just because you can't tell if I am lying? I find an IGMEOY reasonable, but why an FoS? An FoS is when I have actually done a mistake, and you suspect me of that. Can you point out what I have done which you find suspicious of?

Because everyone knows that just because you had a bad role in the last game that you could have a good role here. The fact that you felt the need to emphasise that makes me think you're trying a little too hard to convince us that you're good.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
True True, i was to also a assasian which i was happy about, i was gonna kill OW cuz he seemed way to suspecious for me but now idk who is supcious or not its confusing me cuz no one is posting anything like what i did in teh mafia round 2, and Rish the last post seems rather suspecious... IGMEOY RISH

What about my last post is suspicious?
Because I roleplayed a little bit in it? I would like to know what makes you suspicious of me..

kokirion

(You're lucky, my sister is of your age and that's way more annoying :D She is really spoiled, we were at a vacation in a restaurant when my sister suddenly started screaming about things like: "look at those people, I don't want to be in a place with this kind of people I'm just to good for them", I really wanted to punch her when she said that)
*offtopic comment*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom