• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(De)Motivational Posters. ZD EDITION!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Oh my god northapple! Why did you take a picture of king dedede getting hit in his north apples?!?!?!?! I'll work on one later. Hay triforce hunter, your yoshi one is hilarouse! I feel bad for playing SMW now.......

Lol, I did not make the Yoshi one, but, thats when you jump off Yoshi to save yourself, you should be ashamed if you did that, what? Yoshi's cool.

Anyways, Come on guys! Really? We gotta keep this game alive! (Do I have to do it by myself?) This is probably the most epic thread on this website, you guys gotta make it more epic!

Here I made some more, Im addicted to making this, its called having a sense of humor, lol.

motivator2e09ed5c56ac4e21bcc24b79e2c3e64ec8cc8a92.jpg

Kudos to you if you get the reference. ^^ Hint: Is from Arby n' The Chief. lol.

Realism.jpgMoar realism.jpg

What have games taught us.

Here, I found some more from teh internetz, when you find one theres a funnier ine around the corner. xD

fd101dfe503db0_full.jpg

batman-1.jpg

microsofttx4.gif

0338df56a29af3fa3a9f1fb3965a873a1224171111_full.jpg

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
faildemotivational.png

Still can't figure out how to make a border around the image, but whatever. I thought this was funny.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
faildemotivational.png

Still can't figure out how to make a border around the image, but whatever. I thought this was funny.

Well, I really wouldn't know, but use the site in the first post, thats what I do.

Still that poster is win.

I got some.

NOTE, I DID NOT MAKE THIS! oh and these are Kinda PG-13.

View attachment 5205

I made this one though!

View attachment 5206

View attachment 5207

I guess you might wanna try again, buddy.

Here I made some moar, there are never enough!

I hope it's not too inappropriate, though viewer discretion is adviced, think before you click!

ALSO, don't click it unless you haven't watched 'School Days.' It will spoil the ending for ya.
MOAR OWNED.jpg

Here are moar I found.

ce05e82aee1cd0_full.jpg

8a0f31864bda1648418815a479ddee4f1225549186_full.jpg

Irony.jpg

1233808447765.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

9091556717471beb8119b51a1f660b071224006206_full.jpg

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Well, I really wouldn't know, but use the site in the first post, thats what I do.

I somehow missed that. I'll try again now....

Here's the last one that I screwed up (http://yfrog.com/3znarutomotivatorj)
Here's one that's a bit on the mature side, so I'll leave it in link format (http://yfrog.com/j6motivator1j)
And here's one more:
motivatorb.jpg

The line isn't that funny, but it was one of the most odd shots I've ever seen, so I had to use it somehow. It's all in Naruto's eyes, really.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
View attachment 5309 I actually took this photo and found it on google. And now I use it for a DM poster... How strange.

user5672_pic842_1229308055.jpg

Im just gonna let the posters do the talking.XD

I somehow missed that. I'll try again now....

Here's the last one that I screwed up (http://yfrog.com/3znarutomotivatorj)
Here's one that's a bit on the mature side, so I'll leave it in link format (http://yfrog.com/j6motivator1j)
And here's one more:
motivatorb.jpg

The line isn't that funny, but it was one of the most odd shots I've ever seen, so I had to use it somehow. It's all in Naruto's eyes, really.

ab08ca1bff2530_full.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some funny ones:
3ddc36dda6e610_full.jpg

633749678912284360-JUSTICEWILLPREVAIL.jpg

motivational-Redbull.jpg

1200492325009.jpg

Last edited:
0clisrealp
Here's one that I just made out of complete boredom:
lisreal.png

If you don't get it, let me explain.

In Super Mario 64, there was a statue in the courtyard (or wherever it is) of the castle that started the rumor that Luigi was in Super Mario 64. The scribbling on the plaque on the statue was read as "L is Real 2401." that's the picture on the left.

To the right is the character L from Death Note. The picture of him on this poster is when he said "L is real. I do exist." That should explain the title and caption on the poster

Jedizora

:right:
0clisrealp
Here's one that I just made out of complete boredom:
lisreal.png

If you don't get it, let me explain.

In Super Mario 64, there was a statue in the courtyard (or wherever it is) of the castle that started the rumor that Luigi was in Super Mario 64. The scribbling on the plaque on the statue was read as "L is Real 2401." that's the picture on the left.

To the right is the character L from Death Note. The picture of him on this poster is when he said "L is real. I do exist." That should explain the title and caption on the poster
there is also a thing in Oot that says the same thing. there is a thread about it somewhere. it has pics of both.

there is also a thing in Oot that says the same thing. there is a thread about it somewhere. it has pics of both.
Yes, I am aware of that, but that is not the point. That sign first appeared in Super Mario 64, as it came out first (1997; Ocarina of Time: 1998). This sign is what started the rumor. "L" being Luigi. It was a false rumor, so if read as "L is real 2401," "L" does not exist.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Yes, I am aware of that, but that is not the point. That sign first appeared in Super Mario 64, as it came out first (1997; Ocarina of Time: 1998). This sign is what started the rumor. "L" being Luigi. It was a false rumor, so if read as "L is real 2401," "L" does not exist.

You either know it or don't there's no reason to explain that, it kills the joke! and if you don't get the joke then, excuse me if this is rude, you're a n00b (I don't wanna say Newf- you know what I mean.)

You should say wether you made them or not.

Anyways here are some I made:

holly crap.jpg

This one is from the anime 'Chaos;Head.' I believe it was episode 6 or so, I don't know but when I was watching it I noticed this band dude looked like Iori from KOF, don't know who Iori is? or what KoF is? Then I really feel sorry for you. Also I guess I shoul've gone with "Anime Cameos" instead of 'crossovers', but meh.

Owned.jpg

This one is another one from "Elfen Lied" (Yes I know Im a fanboy...) only that this time is the manga, and I really had a hard time screen capturing and deciding what to put in there and whether I should post it on this kid-friendly site, basically it's a scene where they get done making out and the guy tells her that theres something in her pan... you know what, forget it!

Anyways here are more:

07070344099f20_full.jpg

c8407ddd2c3f60_full.jpg

cc416b0e1ca610_full.jpg

e76dbc76b6a450_full.jpg

85b2c0bce06130_full.jpg

5ebcf528cbfea0_full.jpg

What? Moar Elfen Lied? What a surprise, huh?

Also as you can tell, I like anime motivational posters more, they are just too fun, easy and simple to make, though I do like posters about freaking everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom