• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

I do not wish to reach my threshold!! o.o I also don't think that my flip will aid anyone in terms of information or otherwise, though I suppose it's possible. If my opinion counts for anything. :pp

And here I thought we were friends!! v-v
Your opinion counts for everything since your threshold isn't even guaranteed to be an arrest one. But still I can see it being problematic even if it is an arrest one. Plots on plots.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I do not wish to reach my threshold!! o.o I also don't think that my flip will aid anyone in terms of information or otherwise, though I suppose it's possible. If my opinion counts for anything. :pp

And here I thought we were friends!! v-v
Look, Vro, I know you're probably under the threat of some kind of posting restriction or have a role that requires threading some kind of needle to reach victory without drawing unwanted attention, but there's gotta be something you can say or something that can be done to keep you on a better path if you have branching paths built in.

You can always send me a wire transfer or a letter to the editor if your identity will explain some of the situation. Otherwise, people are likely to assume the worst.

That said, you're not the biggest fish to fry right now.

Hmm. An intriguing proposal!! :oo
From what I gather, you're seeking assurance? I can probably offer you that. To be frank, I don't yet see a reason to entrust myself to you over anyone else in the broad sense. However, I do regard you as a trustworthy player. o.o
How about a counter-offer? :pp If my alignment changes at any point of the game, I will send a personal wire transfer to you if I am able, with the notice that it has changed. To show good faith, would you offer the same to me? I do not require your acceptance, but it would be nice. >.>

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
From what I gather, you're seeking assurance? I can probably offer you that. To be frank, I don't yet see a reason to entrust myself to you over anyone else in the broad sense. However, I do regard you as a trustworthy player. o.o
How about a counter-offer? :pp If my alignment changes at any point of the game, I will send a personal wire transfer to you if I am able, with the notice that it has changed. To show good faith, would you offer the same to me? I do not require your acceptance, but it would be nice. >.>

I'm fine with that agreement. As Robbie Robertson, I'm very unlikely to have an alignment change unless the course of events become very silly.

I am probably the second most likely player to be Town (after Freddeh) and the probably the most likely to remain Town (no offense, but destiny could always force our friend Norman's hand).

D

Deleted member 97076

Does being in the fire cage do anything to you? I imagine you were at least roleblocked?
What is your take of human torch's action?
Do you have any other interaction with human torch?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What evidence do you have that it was Storm? Were you directly told that it was Storm or did the electricity turning off come with some sort of cryptic hint?

I was told it was storm. I surmised that he was electro, or at least whatever the person who turns into electro is called, its possible he's someone else though, it just fit what i know about the character.

Did you pay him?

yes

Does being in the fire cage do anything to you? I imagine you were at least roleblocked?
What is your take of human torch's action?
Do you have any other interaction with human torch?
I was not personally affected by the fire cage. o.o
They probably thought I was up to no good, and chose to attempt to bind me. An understandable take, though I think that if they're playing for town, there were probably better choices than myself. :pp
I didn't know that the Human Torch was in the game until they posted. I have had no interaction with them that I know of.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Can you refuse to restore power even if the ransom is paid?

OR

Can you refuse to receive / bounce back ransom?
Its already in motion. There is no going back. Unless theres a massive Power Grid emergency outage and the majority leader of Roxxon tells my ass to hoof it, i need my money. And hope next time its one of the Bad places. Break the literal bank by asking to 100 billion dollars

Looking at the final draft of today's Daily Bugle, it is really funny that this thing is being published on a Friday. :eyes:

I'm an idiot, today is Thursday. But tomorrow is Friday, which is still part of toDay with a capital D, so still funny.

Soon...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Its already in motion. There is no going back. Unless theres a massive Power Grid emergency outage and the majority leader of Roxxon tells my ass to hoof it, i need my money. And hope next time its one of the Bad places. Break the literal bank by asking to 100 billion dollars
So you're saying Joe Hammerhead is to blame to a degree?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think he's saying Joe Hammerhead could be the Town's only hope to save the Bugle! :eyes: :eek:

What a weird twist of events... lol
I mean, if he doesn't cooperate maybe the Bugle will be forced to find him and help new management take over. I'm sure Freddeh would love to own another company...

I'd rather not waste our resources on that if it can be avoided, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom