• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Which makes me more confident that Minish asking for a drink to clear themself is a highly intresting thing indeed.

Also note that I've basically outed something I might just die tonight anyways lol.

But see I THOUGHT I knew where the grenade came from just like I thought I knew why Numbers time warped but based on what I know now I don't think that anymore and since grenades have been commonly used by bad guys to win games in chaos mafia I have begun to question why exactly we are all town reading alana since the reason i had for where the grenade came from is completely nonsense unless in the express chance that 1+1 somehow = 4
oh wait you think Minish is investiagtive asking to clear themself? because that is one way how bartender can be used unless bartender works differently on our site

a'lana

cotton candy
.... did you get an investigative result from someone else @Neon?

or do you have other reasons to assume the existence of bartender

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
That's not quite how a bartender tends to work in these games it just makes an action go off randomly investigative or not and I know there's a bartender for reasons meaning I know that also things I thought I knew I don't know.

Which changed a lot of things.

Also knowing what I've read and seen it could theoretically be possible that Minish is mafia but if Minish was the mafia role I think she'd be soft claiming in asking for a drink she'd probably die...I think.

Which makes me more confident that Minish asking for a drink to clear themself is a highly intresting thing indeed.

Also note that I've basically outed something I might just die tonight anyways lol.

But see I THOUGHT I knew where the grenade came from just like I thought I knew why Numbers time warped but based on what I know now I don't think that anymore and since grenades have been commonly used by bad guys to win games in chaos mafia I have begun to question why exactly we are all town reading alana since the reason i had for where the grenade came from is completely nonsense unless in the express chance that 1+1 somehow = 4
Can you try to say why someone else should think minish is town rather than relying on information we don't know?

Right now the only thing I can make of your case is that Minish asked for a bartender to target them... which like on a superficial level could be a good thing... but considering that Minish is clearly a main suspect, asking for a bartender could easily be an attempt to buy another day (bartenders take two days to confirm an investigative), and it is not a foolproof clear, so scum!Minish could use it to wiggle out the second day (scum could have an invest that looks townie, or maybe scum!Minish has no investigative role, and when no one claims the result, they just say "oh, well scum must've gotten it, and are hoping I'll get elim'd by keeping quiet"), so this really doesn't do it for me.

Is there anything outside of this point that I can actually think through myself without relying on information not available to me?

Princess Abigail

Can you try to say why someone else should think minish is town rather than relying on information we don't know?

Right now the only thing I can make of your case is that Minish asked for a bartender to target them... which like on a superficial level could be a good thing... but considering that Minish is clearly a main suspect, asking for a bartender could easily be an attempt to buy another day (bartenders take two days to confirm an investigative), and it is not a foolproof clear, so scum!Minish could use it to wiggle out the second day (scum could have an invest that looks townie, or maybe scum!Minish has no investigative role, and when no one claims the result, they just say "oh, well scum must've gotten it, and are hoping I'll get elim'd by keeping quiet"), so this really doesn't do it for me.

Is there anything outside of this point that I can actually think through myself without relying on information not available to me?

You can find the info you don't know just as easily as I did wrt a lot of things I'm using to base this off of and I really need to know if a'lana is mech cleared and second off that's not how the bartender works in this game go look up chaos mafia 5 or 4 skip to the last page find the rules and read them lol

Princess Abigail

I did that during yesterday though which is why everything I thought before yesterday is just ****ing wrong

Princess Abigail

It's chaos mafia though so everything I think I know in general is wrong.

If nobody can tell me alana is mech cleared then I'm on alana tomorrow

Princess Abigail

I need to sleep really ****ing bad so I'm actually for real going to bed now that I don't have another psych appointment I forgot about

You can find the info you don't know just as easily as I did wrt a lot of things I'm using to base this off of and I really need to know if a'lana is mech cleared and second off that's not how the bartender works in this game go look up chaos mafia 5 or 4 skip to the last page find the rules and read them lol
Claiming a bunch of crap that I can't make sense of and then saying "You can find the info yourself" is not a great way to sway people to your side. I have no idea where to even start looking since when I read your post, it sounds like you have some mech info that I don't.

a'lana

cotton candy

.... but you gave the grenade to me?

also why does this make me suspect when:

1. why would I risk using the grenade on someone i townread if im scum as i know how bad this makes me look

2. minish confirmed that *they* were the one to give it to ex

3. I thought you implied you gave it to me so why am i sus for receiving a grenade

Princess Abigail

I don't have the time to sit here and explain things I'm trying not to explain so I don't break the rules. So go find a past game with a bartender and read the role PM since I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say and don't want to break any rules or tell me if a'lana is mech cleared

Also I'm not trying to clear Minish for her she said she'd make a case when she's awake I'm just saying why I'm willing to trust her and not lynch her like literally everyone else alive is. Kinda sus ngl that nobody has even questioned this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom