• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also

because I'm a bit upset about this

...why in the world did my former slot holder claim?

because she thought the information would be useful for town (in particular she thought the information from laur was potentially gamesolving, partially due to a misinterpretation of the results, and partially because it was just solid information)

if mint and soul are masons their play makes a lot of sense from a town perspective, and it could be something like KoD+numbers as actual mafia

mint (or soul if they change their claim) being able to predict the kill would make the read a lot more solid and increase my chances of winning non-trivially.
If they're masons almost certainly soul dies here because mafia have a nightkill, KoD asked for help mislynching mint, and then why would they sub a kill on Boo

So like you get your answers in that world IF YOU JUST NIGHTSKIP please I'm begging you lmao

because she thought the information would be useful for town (in particular she thought the information from laur was potentially gamesolving, partially due to a misinterpretation of the results, and partially because it was just solid information)
It could be if he had more than a single nights' worth of info

what a waste of a claim

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
sure, if people are eager to get a move on i think that the game should proceed more or less straight-forwardly.

vote: skip night or shorten phase or whatever ex is willing to do

Ragnarokio

It could be if he had more than a single nights' worth of info

what a waste of a claim

she had a triple action and so it was technically three nights worth of info

Ragnarokio

although the info on storm wasn't really useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom