• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

What the hell is it with literally everyone calling me a nerd?

Did the universe just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and choose to antagonize me?

Anyway, I'm all caught up.

Mint isn't mafia, and idk why he decided to out himself, but JD is the remaining mafiate. I guess it doesn't hurt at this point since the win is in the bag.

My apologies, let me reiterate:

SHE isn't mafia, and she will get lynched tomorrow per what I said.

Seriously, idk what you think you'll gain by continuously lying here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I mean if there's a scenario where mafia wants to shoot its own members they can go for it as long there's majority

been there done that before
right kod my former ex mafia bud

damn ex accidently let slip that its actually a 4-player mafia team and that i was mafia with numbers and KoD the whole time

apparently literally everybody just hates my slot LMAO

I have two people claiming to be Mafia on two different teams and both are claiming to kill me

gg

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
After the strange show, everyone quickly did their deeds and went to bed. They were exhausted. "This sadistic game has been dragging on at this point", some of the most hopeless ones thought. Due to everyone retiring themselves back home so soon the Night ended fairly quickly, well, at least they all got a good Night of sleep, they would need it for whatever awaited them the next Day.

Once the Sun rose, they decided to meet in the graveyard. The bizarre situation involving Seanzie had left them morbidly curious as to what those Undead Players were. To their surprise, once they arrived there, Ragnarokio's body rested with a broken neck over a tombstone. Her documents fallen next to her, sticking out of the mud.

Welcome Ragnarokio! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Necromancer, and you're Self aligned!
You read some forbidden books as a teen and now you can cause the zombie apocalypse!

1652141283282.png

Your role is a bit lengthy so bear with me.

> Every Night you can target a dead player to gain an Undead version of them. This does not revive the player that previously controlled that character.

> Every Night, If you did not use the role above (gaining an Undead) you can do the following:
> Use any number of Undead as a meatshield, they'll act as Bodyguards, protecting you from any attempts to kill you during that Night. Each undead can block a single kill attempt. If successful they'll become unavailable;​
> Command any number of Undead to use their roles on targets of your choice. Each Undead character will have a weaker version or modified version of their original role whenever possible;​
> Command any number of Undead to pickpocket other players. They'll attempt to steal a bit of money of targets of your choice (steals 15%, 60% of success).
> During the Day, you can use any number of Undead as extra vote power. Each Undead used will count as 0.75 votes.

> Each of your Undead are limited to 2 uses, regardless of what they were used for (failed meatshielding, unique role, pickpocketing, voting). Voting with an Undead will still count as a use regardless of it being removed by the end of the Day. After any 2 uses they'll decompose and become unavailable. You can not target them again with your role.

Submit who your targets will be directly to this chat.
You win when nothing can stop you from being the last player remaining.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

"Guess she joined her goons. You think she can resurrect herself?"
"Not sure, hope not."

And so another day of discussion began.

===========

@Ragnarokio @KingofDominaria @15377 @Fext @SoulAdvent @Mint Elv

===========

DAY 5 STARTS NOW

Phase ends on May 12th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN
(Please let me know if the countdown is working properly)

There are currently 5 players alive.

HAMMER RULES ARE NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE EXTENSION IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE SHORTENING IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
NIGHT PHASES SHORTENING IS ACTIVE (24h) - YOU CAN TURN IT OFF BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom