• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so to be clear, mint is claiming mafia with soul and soul is denying it?

@KingofDominaria
@Mint Elv

who did you submit a kill on?

I vote against fasttracking actions presently. Sorry but I still have a stake in this until i can sort out who i think mafia is.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
fext is claiming town and is probably verified by slip unless its 5D chess with timetravel

KoD is claiming scum and is unwilling to out their partner

mint is claiming scum and claiming that soul is their partner

soul is claiming town i think?

numbers hasn't alignment claimed

fext is claiming town and is probably verified by slip unless its 5D chess with timetravel

KoD is claiming scum and is unwilling to out their partner

mint is claiming scum and claiming that soul is their partner

soul is claiming town i think?

numbers hasn't alignment claimed
My alignment isn’t important, even if I was Mafia, I am willing to help you.

Rag plz

soul and mint are the mafia, they've outed as much and it makes inherent sense fromeven the basic info I do know about the game

Ragnarokio

your alignment is important because if mafia win the lynch tomorrow the game ends and i win

i need to know who is mafia so that i can know who to vote with, and the best way for me to do that is to discuss it with people. In theory both town and mafia want to claim mafia here because if i find out who the mafia are town loses.

Ragnarokio

Rag plz

soul and mint are the mafia, they've outed as much and it makes inherent sense fromeven the basic info I do know about the game
if mint and soul are masons their play makes a lot of sense from a town perspective, and it could be something like KoD+numbers as actual mafia

mint (or soul if they change their claim) being able to predict the kill would make the read a lot more solid and increase my chances of winning non-trivially.

Also

because I'm a bit upset about this

...why in the world did my former slot holder claim?

your alignment is important because if mafia win the lynch tomorrow the game ends and i win

i need to know who is mafia so that i can know who to vote with, and the best way for me to do that is to discuss it with people. In theory both town and mafia want to claim mafia here because if i find out who the mafia are town loses.

no it’s not when i will (probably?) win anyway lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom