• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Aaaah ****. I feel very much like mafia is trying to pocket me this game and have me kind of like a town leader while also trying to poke me in certain directions away from them.

The fact that Rubik is probably my best town read makes me frustrated. I already feel like this game is a lost cause for town.
is it a bad time to mention I'm planning on sheeping you this game

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't see any way for us to confirm Rag's role. More importantly, if she's town, and if Mafia has a roleblocker (which I find pretty likely), they'll probably just keep using it on her, but not kill her. If the plan is to lynch her anyway, then the only reason to keep her alive is the off chance that Mafia has no RB or we kill the RB today, which I think are reason enough.

Anyway, I won't be around for EoD (I agree that it should be later), so I'll place my vote.

Vote: SMS
As for the cop shot thing, you kinda lose me with math/statistics. I just think that if it's a one shot cop I'd almost always use it n1 or else it's likely to go to waste.
I think her main point was this:
the longer you wait to use it the more valuable the cop shot becomes (if you use it the night before LyLo it can guarantee a win in some cases)

i'll read again at some point i will i promise before day end hold me to it but my poe is this atm
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Ragnarokio
Moe the Moblin
Rubik
CynicalSquid
Kirino
Zinger2099

mikey u still gotta prove urself sry man

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think her main point was this:

Yeah, I get that the value of it increases the longer you wait. But also that's a risky chance seeing as the value has a decent chance of being 0 if you die, or in this case have to out yourself and possibly be roleblocked constantly.

I'd rather have one known d2, than wait for a possible known which actually could decrease in chance if we have a mafia tailor.

Aaaah ****. I feel very much like mafia is trying to pocket me this game and have me kind of like a town leader while also trying to poke me in certain directions away from them.

The fact that Rubik is probably my best town read makes me frustrated. I already feel like this game is a lost cause for town.

I'm town
I'm disturbingly sure that Rubik is town
I don't know where else you are beyond that but I feel good about this group of three, don't doubt yourself too much today, ok?

I'm not certain you are lol
I kind of want today to end already so that I can be sure
of all of the people in this thread, you should be most sure that I am town for the miller stuff, rivaled only by fg potentially

so, if you think that mido was a vig-shot or something, sure, but you don't have any basis beyond that that I've seen
if you don't really want to talk to me about it (it sounds like you'd rather just ride the phase out), then I won't press you, because I'm at a similar-ish spot for a lot of people today, but if we don't get a hit today, lets talk some tomorrow then, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom