• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's also stupid to say I'm "not really playing" when I frankly have more content than the people I'm sussing
I can't find a single post you've made that I would consider "content". And clearly, I'm not the only one. So unless you think that this is some sort of scum ploy and SMS, SunFan, and I are all working together to disenfranchise people with you, then somewhere along the line you've failed to generate worthwhile content in the eyes of one or more Town players.

But instead of addressing that and explaining yourself, you'd rather double down on your obfuscation playstyle. Which to me is a clear scumtell.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
sunfan makes it very clear he knows mido's the miller
occam's razor indicates he's just town, he would never wifom that

I'm still assuming mido was the wolfkill here, if that changes, sunfan is still scummy
I could see Sun killing Mido as scum for townpants.

I see it as pretty NAI here.
Probably "as of right now". That's my best guess.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
moe seems to be having a mental breakdown in thread because they got voted twice and people seem to be scumreading them for that but i'm pretty sure thats not AI and its probably a pretty opportunistic place to place your attention

sunfan makes it very clear he knows mido's the miller
occam's razor indicates he's just town, he would never wifom that

I'm still assuming mido was the wolfkill here, if that changes, sunfan is still scummy

whats stopping sun from reading mido as miller as scum, and then killing him because he's afraid people will think he's a miller? that's not wifom its just a straight-forward scum line of thought.

vote: Zinger

does anyone here know how zinger plays? am i voting for an lhf

Probably yes, he always does the NLP and he always has a pretty aggressive and stubborn conversational style. He's treated as a competent player on our home site but i imagine the same wouldn't be true in a lot of metas

Ragnarokio (she's being hard on Rubik for what I can only surmise is things Rubik has done in an altogether different game)

Multiple different games, but yes. I've said before rubik is hard to play against when he's scum and lurking so I'd rather he be dead if he's going to play like this. Why is this indictive of my alignment?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@sunfan is killing mido here stupid?

it could be a vig
it could be an sk
it could be a bus driver and the wolves didn't understand how it worked, idk

the first two seem a lot more likely to me than wolves killing mido
but if the wolves did attempt to kill mido, I do not think that was a good idea if they're trying to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom