• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
a dice roll depends on the dice. i wuld have to have rolled a 3 on a d12 to get you

Eenie Meenie Miney Moe is 26 finger points. you would have been it

Eenie
Meenie
Myney
Moe

Catch a
Tiger
By his
Toe

If he
Hollers
Let him
Go

Eenie
Meenie
Myney
Moe

My
Mother
said
to
pick
the
very
best
one

and
you
were
it

was this really how you did it? do you really only point a single time on "catch a", "by his", "if he", and "let him?"

@Zinger2099 did you submit an action last night?

I'm kinda getting a bad feeling that sunfan is scum. But I don't think I can kill him right now.

Tbh, I have no good reads this game. I could see just about any of y'all being mafia and I'm not getting a good sense of who is town.
can you read kirino's posts and tell me what you think

also moe can you tell me what you think

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
can you read kirino's posts and tell me what you think

also moe can you tell me what you think

Kirino has actually been pinging me. And I don't know if it's because he seems scummy, or because I've been scum with him and know he can be this good without even really trying. I dunno, the man has a way of saying exactly what he needs to say so it's hard to truly sus him. I'll give him a full iso again here soon and see if anything stands out. But I'm being full on paranoid that you and/or him are scum this game.

vote: Zinger

does anyone here know how zinger plays? am i voting for an lhf
@Ragnarokio and @Rubik have played with me a bunch, and to a lesser extent @Spiritual Mask Salesman and @Morbid Minish have also played with me a bit. They'd be the ones to ask for who can vouch for how I play in other games.

What's an 'lhf'?

Fishing. But probably harmless, NAI fishing.

Yes, I did submit a Night action last Night.

It did not go through. Which is why I am really interested that our so-called Town Roleblocker targeted Rag and not me.

ye they're openwolfing rn idk what it means
I'm locking rubik town
scum leaning kirino
We got a claim out of the guy, so that's a win.
Got to love (sarcasm) the lack of content in this guy's posts. Does Moe always play like this? How does it not get him lynched Day 1 in most games?

"Scum lean Player X", "Town Lean player Y", "a random quote here", "an unexplained comment there"...

Like it's coming off as super scummy to me, but I don't really know the guy. Is this normal for him?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yes, I did submit a Night action last Night.

It did not go through. Which is why I am really interested that our so-called Town Roleblocker targeted Rag and not me.
There are multiple roles that could cause this result and potentially both town and scum roleblockers as well. I'm still not sure I feel good about storm, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did actually target rag and another player messed with things.

to be honest I am kinda getting a scumread on Moe, and I don't really think that its as simple as "he always plays like this"
because he really doesn't
maybe its overexposure but I think I usually know where he is at, relatively

here, I only kinda do

not where I would want to push but I think a push on Moe is more than valid, Zinger

I'll also give you a singular townpoint since you were fine with voting Giri for similar-ish reasons

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If Storm is telling the truth he is worth not lynching, Storm does weird stuff but it never ceases to surprise me and that is what makes it so hard to get a genuine read on him, at this point it's just his claim keeping him afloat and nothing else, and he even admitted that was the intent of his claim. I still think it could be an early fake claim by him so he can coast, but atm benefit of doubt is probably the best solution.

Unvote

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
to be honest I am kinda getting a scumread on Moe, and I don't really think that its as simple as "he always plays like this"
because he really doesn't
maybe its overexposure but I think I usually know where he is at, relatively

here, I only kinda do

not where I would want to push but I think a push on Moe is more than valid, Zinger

I'll also give you a singular townpoint since you were fine with voting Giri for similar-ish reasons
I feel like by now Moe at least moves oast one liners in some games, so the fact that he hasn't is weird, idk if it's a scum tell for him though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

I'm kinda getting a bad feeling that sunfan is scum. But I don't think I can kill him right now.

Tbh, I have no good reads this game. I could see just about any of y'all being mafia and I'm not getting a good sense of who is town.
This just makes me paranoid of you Min Min because idk if you are genuine rn or scum trying to not do reads...

What about Sunfan feels off to you? The fact that he's so far just kind of leap frogged off reads other players made?

Well, y'all might be used to his behaviour and are willing to give him a pass, but I am not.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

"Sure, this is a scummy thing to do, but Moe does that scummy thing whether he is Mafia or Town so its NAI," is like the dumbest excuse not to vote someone for their scummy behaviour, if you ask me. It's like how Rag is giving Rubik a hard time because the way Rubik plays in all games intentionally makes it harder to peg him in the games where he's scum. Only worse cuz Rubik actually posts stuff that's more than just one liners.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well, y'all might be used to his behaviour and are willing to give him a pass, but I am not.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

"Sure, this is a scummy thing to do, but Moe does that scummy thing whether he is Mafia or Town so its NAI," is like the dumbest excuse not to vote someone for their scummy behaviour, if you ask me. It's like how Rag is giving Rubik a hard time because the way Rubik plays in all games intentionally makes it harder to peg him in the games where he's scum. Only worse cuz Rubik actually posts stuff that's more than just one liners.
Moe can explain his thought process, he has in the past, by all meams pressure him, idk if it'll do any good but it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom