• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I haven't played with Sun or Lar until now, so it's difficult for me to read them, especially when Lar's suspicion of Sun is based on meta. Not necessarily AI, but I do like the way Lar is playing, especially with him calling out anti-town behavior from funnier and Poy. As for Rubik's suspicions, I'm not really sure what he's talking about but he's basically admitted that it's just a vibe rather than anything concrete.

I agree that Rubik hasn't been contributing as much as he could be (admittedly, neither have I), but that doesn't really make me scum read him, since this behavior seems similar to that displayed by him in a couple of previous town games.

Looking back, I like Johnny's interaction with Rubik, as the way he withdrew after Rubik explained himself makes sense and seems genuine.

@DekuNut and @DawningWinds have yet to contribute at all, so I'd like to hear from them.

I'm not re-reading btw so somebody engage me
Okay gotta nonchalantly leave the thread after not contributing anything of importance tonight
This is the same kind of post he made last game. It could be that he's intentionally changing up his behavior after being called out on it meta-wise, but that might be looking into it too much. I honestly wouldn't mind lynching him in the absence of a better target, as it likely wouldn't be a great loss either way.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't played with Sun or Lar until now, so it's difficult for me to read them, especially when Lar's suspicion of Sun is based on meta. Not necessarily AI, but I do like the way Lar is playing, especially with him calling out anti-town behavior from funnier and Poy. As for Rubik's suspicions, I'm not really sure what he's talking about but he's basically admitted that it's just a vibe rather than anything concrete.

I agree that Rubik hasn't been contributing as much as he could be (admittedly, neither have I), but that doesn't really make me scum read him, since this behavior seems similar to that displayed by him in a couple of previous town games.

Looking back, I like Johnny's interaction with Rubik, as the way he withdrew after Rubik explained himself makes sense and seems genuine.

@DekuNut and @DawningWinds have yet to contribute at all, so I'd like to hear from them.

This is the same kind of post he made last game. It could be that he's intentionally changing up his behavior after being called out on it meta-wise, but that might be looking into it too much. I honestly wouldn't mind lynching him in the absence of a better target, as it likely wouldn't be a great loss either way.
I'm working on it. I had two games start during finals, and right now I'm working on catching up in the one that's farther along. I'll get around to this one once I'm caught up there.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I had a dollar for every time my previous scum games were referenced when I am not scum
Lmao get in line bruh, why do you think I get so annoyed when people meta read me incorrectly as town.

Just showed the Waffle House staff Rubik's post.

They laughed.
I would laugh too if I worked at Waffle House and actually saw people intentionally entering a Waffle House for a good culinary experience.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Nah, you can't post "Tim Hortons" and **** on Waffle House
I've ordered poached eggs at many different Waffle Houses and they've nailed it literally every time
Waffle House is great
But you know what Waffle House sucks at making?
Waffles
Also calling out In n Out Burger for a similar thing.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can only speak for the one in Redding, but every time I've gone there the only thing that's been good has been the shakes.
I've never had bad experiences with the burgers. In n' Out has mediocre fries, decent shakes, and a burger that is a great value for the price. I've never gotten a bad burger from them in SoCal at least.

Kirino

Tatakae
Nah, you can't post "Tim Hortons" and **** on Waffle House
I've ordered poached eggs at many different Waffle Houses and they've nailed it literally every time
Waffle House is great
The actual picture is too big in size? But the screencap of me trying the second time isn't
View attachment 43496
MixMasterLar said:
Recommend me better 2am food in Florida
DekuNut said:
But you know what Waffle House sucks at making?
Waffles
Also calling out In n Out Burger for a similar thing.
Rubik said:
I mean, In n Out makes ****ty waffles, but their burgers are great.
DekuNut said:
I can only speak for the one in Redding, but every time I've gone there the only thing that's been good has been the shakes.
Rubik said:
I mean, I didn't doubt that you were at a waffle house.

I did doubt that you showed the staff my post and that they understood mafia well enough that it was funny to them.
Rubik said:
I've never had bad experiences with the burgers. In n' Out has mediocre fries, decent shakes, and a burger that is a great value for the price. I've never gotten a bad burger from them in SoCal at least.

I sure do love playing Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom