• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Wow ok i accidentally tapped post reply way the poo too early. Lets try this again:

"Good scum players will intentionally try to do subtle things to pass better as town, and he's triggering those instincts in me a bit"

What subtle things?
Why you being vague here?
If it's only tone then say it's only tone. Don't dress it up to make a tone read seem more legitimate then it is.

And ditto on when Mello disagreed on meta reading someone because of someone else's meta. I get we're from the same home site but come on

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
It's not a meta thing, it's a "good scum player" thing, and it's the main tool in my box to deal with them.
Dude what even

"Good scum play" bro that's not even a real thing you can figure even really figure because if you could it wouldnt be good scum play would it?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Dude what even

"Good scum play" bro that's not even a real thing you can figure even really figure because if you could it wouldnt be good scum play would it?
In my experience it's a play pattern that tends to occur for players who are strong at playing scum, because they're more aware of the kinds of things that people might use to subconsciously clear them. It's kind of WIFOM-ish, but I've generally had good results with it.

The kinds of things you catch rookie scum and good scum doing non-mechanically that can give them away are fundamentally different beasts.

I don't expect to be able to get you lynched, because it's not really something I can realistically convince other players to buy into, I just want this opinion to be voiced because it's my strongest red read so far and I'll feel pretty good about myself if you flip red and I called it this early in the game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So nothing, jack all

Got it.

If this is the kind of site that entertains lynching someone off pretend subtle things that can't be defined then may I be lynched first
I literally said I've got nothing on you that I could convince anyone else with and haven't made any effort to wagon you because of that.

I think following your gut is generally pretty effective, idk why the concept is so offensive to you.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Like, what is this even saying, Lar.

It says what it says
That game you absolutely ignored me as much as you could then day three just decided I must have been scum since you couldn't understand me.

You can't seriously look at those posts and tell me they are good. I refuse to believe that's what you concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom