• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Literally why is everybody still calling me clueless? Like did I not correct my mistakes? Is it because ai don’t have a rainbow readslist? I can do a rainbow readlist if you really want...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ExLight
Minish
Moe the Moblin

Funnier6
Little Gumball
Pendio

Dekunut
Namira
Poyzin
Rubik

my updated readlist with the new info :bulbacute:
If you actually believe Moe's claim, as your read list suggests, why is Namira in your top 3 scumspects despite that only being possible if he's the godfather which is a fringe possibility at best?

If you have funnier in your town leans, why do you think I'm lying about having told funnier my role n1?

Why are LG and Pen town leans for you?

funnier6

Courage~
Unvote

Vote: Roy our Boy

Whoops

Unvote

Vote: Poy

where the heck is @Morbid Minish with the hot reads so I can town read her. You’re supposed to be clear! But I just don’t feel it

I’ve been trying to bounce ideas off Rubik but he just doesn’t get me like you do :c

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you actually believe Moe's claim, as your read list suggests, why is Namira in your top 3 scumspects despite that only being possible if he's the godfather which is a fringe possibility at best?
Namira was my top scumread so him upping two positions is quite something already. He's there because my heart wants to believe he's the godfather because of how he's been acting. If it came down to a Deku vs Namira lynch I'd prolly go for Deku tbh cuz Mechanical info is more important than gut feeling.

u have funnier in your town leans, why do you think I'm lying about having told funnier my role n1?
I don't. I told you I was sure you claimed to him. But whether it is a real claim or not we prolly won't know until he spills the beans.

Why are LG and Pen town leans for you?
LG because of her positions and because of some stuff she said. No, I won't get more specific than this. It should be clear to anyone that ISOes Johnny's and her posts.

Pen is because I was townreading Echo, mostly because I know I'm town and because of that I feel like she wouldn't burst in thread defending me like I'm a townconf if she were scum.

They're both light green tho, if you come up with some really coherent theory about them I'll prolly listen to it tho.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
funnier if Minish were scum don't you think she would start the neighborhood with you two in it and AtE with your mason gang thing instead of asking who you wanted and just risking giving town a coherent way to chat and plan stuff

funnier6

Courage~
funnier if Minish were scum don't you think she would start the neighborhood with you two in it and AtE with your mason gang thing instead of asking who you wanted and just risking giving town a coherent way to chat and plan stuff
Bruh if there’s anything MtG taught me is that scum Minish and town Minish can be the exact same person

Also she specifically said I couldn’t pick her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom