• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
you're dying because you asked for it and you're solidly in the PoE at this point
wagonomics isn't solved without your death either, and you're just a really compatible wolf partner when faced with the realistic possibility of 3 wolves on the doc wagon

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
you're dying because you asked for it and you're solidly in the PoE at this point
wagonomics isn't solved without your death either, and you're just a really compatible wolf partner when faced with the realistic possibility of 3 wolves on the doc wagon
Asked for it how

and like why
The votes on my during D1 were like
funnier being exnoid, sms omgusing, and you voting me over a misunderstanding

Yea, I'm aware I'm on the PoE
But Pinkie swear I've been honest withyall this entire game
I really am a Day Mailman + 1 shot Tracker and I tried to use them in the most optimal way despite failing miserably and I've been trying to scumhunt

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Asked for it how

and like why
The votes on my during D1 were like
funnier being exnoid, sms omgusing, and you voting me over a misunderstanding

Yea, I'm aware I'm on the PoE
But Pinkie swear I've been honest withyall this entire game
I really am a Day Mailman + 1 shot Tracker and I tried to use them in the most optimal way despite failing miserably and I've been trying to scumhunt
YOU LITERALLY ASKED TO GET LYNCHED
ADFLAKSDGJLKAENHRJ:S

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
at this point I think echopen is the best lynch to flip W here, it leads us pretty cleanly into an almost guaranteed wolf lynch in exlight/poyzin and from there we have a fair amount of breathing room to find the last wolf with a massclaim (sorry gumball but a win's a win)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What's bull about it?
First of all I know I'm town, so that's one down

Secondly, Echolight has literally nothing pointing to her being scum and acted just like in her other games
did you see her reaction when she received my letter lmfao
why would I send her the letter if I we were scumbuddies and why would her pop here saying "NOOO EXLIGHT IS TOOOOWN"
Pen confirmed the flavor that introduced the letter with the bird thing, so it would be a really convoluted and over elaborated lie that I doubt a 12yo rookie that never rolled scum would be able to keep up with

and finally, for LG I have a pretty decent reason to think she's town

Is Namira, Poy, Deku viable to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom