• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Saying "Oh no wonder Rubik doesn't have his role yet" has some pretty heavy implications. That isnt the only time you've said something of that nature but I cant be bothered dig through your 300 posts over something that dumb. Either you do or you dont and either way it has been implied.

Why are you scared of Zinn and Minish? Also vote 24 hour day so it'll hammer
The only implication of that is that it takes more than two nights to guess some roles, especially if you missed your flavor dump d1 (like I did)

funnier6

Courage~
She seems to be posting as little as possible to stay under the radar, and very few of her posts had any meat on them.
Hello pot, I see you've met kettle.
Can you elaborate on this without giving away dangerous information? I think I saw some explanation about it earlier but it left me more confused tbh.
Darth accidentally said Ex was joining the neighborhood when he meant Moe apparently.
Can you add vote just to be sure? I dont wanna wait no extra 24 hours.

Tfw we've gone from lynching the host to lynching time itself.
The only implication of that is that it takes more than two nights to guess some roles, especially if you missed your flavor dump d1 (like I did)
What?

funnier6

Courage~
So it makes no sense that he should be the weakest but I trust the read on the others where on him I do
where on him I do not*
you tellin' me he always acts like that?
oh boy must be hard no to lynch him every D1
Hello pot, have you met kettle? Do you at all even slightly understand how irrational all of your posts are? Thank for quoting that though it cut me off.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
N̩͔͔͒͑ͩ͒ǒ̸̺̉ͩw̗͎ ̥̪̯̜͔̦̏ͪͯy̨͊ͤ̆̈ͨ͊o͇͕͔̬͕̎̑̃̍͐͟ͅṵ̳̞ͤͪͣ̍ͮ ͍̜͎̌ͨ͆͒ͤͧ̑å͔l̡͔ḻ͎̤͔̠̦̮̃̓͋ ͉̻ͦ́̀̽̌͋̃̀d̯͖̘̦̭̺̮ͤ̐ͮ͒ͭ͌i͍̼̺̣̼͑ͥ̆ͧͩ͜e̯̣͉̳̣̜̍͛̍̆̒̆͝ ̄҉̲̥͙̮̠ş̦̻͖̤̺̭ͦ̄o̡ͧ͑ͤͫ͆̍ͭo͚ͬ͛n̨͖͚̻̩̬ȇ̷̙͎̣̭̘͍̜̈͗r̳͇͉͒ͩ!̜̹̪̥̭̳ͯ͐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom