• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Staff member
YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD WASTE THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY PHASE AGAIN OVER SOME PETTY BULL YES I WANT YOU DEAD. YOU. ARE. ANTI. TOWN.

SOME PETTY BULL THAT COULD LEAD US TO FIND SCUM
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU NOTICED BUT HE WAS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY LIST
HE WAS ERESH'S MAIN SUSPECT AND GOT GLAD WHEN TOWN DIED
AND HE'S REFUSING TO GIVE SMALL BITS OF INFORMATION THAT COULD PROVE HIS INNOCENCE FOR NO REASON

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
SOME PETTY BULL THAT COULD LEAD US TO FIND SCUM
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU NOTICED BUT HE WAS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY LIST
HE WAS ERESH'S MAIN SUSPECT AND GOT GLAD WHEN TOWN DIED
AND HE'S REFUSING TO GIVE SMALL BITS OF INFORMATION THAT COULD PROVE HIS INNOCENCE FOR NO REASON
SO WE LYNCH HIM THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, WITHOUT YOU FORCING THE TOWN INTO A SITUATION THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE A WASTE OF TIME.
(sorry, I'm not yelling. Just being high on painkillers.)

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Hello pot, I see you've met kettle.

I KNOW I'M SORRY :kawaii::kawaii:

Dude. I am literally. I cannot respond to you anymore.

YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD WASTE THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY PHASE AGAIN OVER SOME PETTY BULL YES I WANT YOU DEAD. YOU. ARE. ANTI. TOWN.

Me no likey. Wanting to kill someone who's almost verified town is just. As. Anti. Town. We need all the people we can trust in this game, especially if we keep mislynching.

funnier6

Courage~
I KNOW I'M SORRY :kawaii::kawaii:

Me no likey. Wanting to kill someone who's almost verified town is just. As. Anti. Town. We need all the people we can trust in this game, especially if we keep mislynching.
If he used that gladiator power again he’s literally destroying town. If he is allowed to use it AGAIN after that we have lost the game and are idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom