• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This will be my last defense against this wagon because I'm SALTY as **** right now.

Ex, on the other hand, as you mention, has been incredibly inconsistent. I’m not calling him out specifically because he didn’t guess alignment on D1, I am calling him out because it is inconsistent with what he posted on D1 that he did not guess his alignment on D1.

I already explained why a billion times. In my last post answering you I explain in details what happened during D1 and you literally ignored it.
You have literally nothing other than "you were acting scummy during a phase you couldn't even know your alignment" as an argument, you're not even opening room for me to try and defend myself. Are you even going to answer or analyse my messages anymore? There were night kills, there are active scum aware of their roles here and you're aiming to a dead end that will give you little to no info because my entire wagon is blatant sheeping.

You see inconsistency? So what? If I lie to try to gather info, if I cause chaos to try to find a contradiction, how is this bad for Town in the end? I'm not going to be a useless sack of potatoes pretending to act Towny while extracting no info if I can do the exact opposite and be useful.

The worst part is that all of this just is because I was honest when saying I didn't know my alignment during N1 because I didn't care to send a guess D1. Really?

Where are your commentaries about me asking about the factional Night Kills? How the **** would I know that the info wouldn't be available for a non-confirmed-scum if I hadn't asked it on DMs?

It's fine to have this kinda lock-on strategy, but not when you have literally nothing to use to accuse someone. Try again when you have anything.

If I die and turn out to be innocent, please lynch Engineer, Town. If I'm scum, avenge me mafia. If for some ****ing reason we're both scum, please kill him SK.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Well
wolves be looking for the cops, vigs, docs, etc
by claiming something in the way funnier did wolves will assume he isn't the cop
and thus narrow the pool of power roles that can actually win the setup

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I didn't target contrainer, I targeted Storma, who was replaced by Zinnlav.
If they can confirm that you're town that at least means you risked outing two wolves

I'll allow it for now
SMS is a neighbourizer, I was added to the neighbourhood during the night.

Pretty sure I know what funnier is getting at. I don't think ExLight is scum, he's usually an easy target for Mafia.

Vote: Maniacal Engineer

We only have his own word that he hasn't checked his role or alignment, regardless ME can sway the game very easily because people tend to think he's 100% town and never doubt him.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I haven't exactly been looking for what people are or aren't claiming because der I'm not a wolf but all the same
outing yourself as not the x when there isn't a reason to do it is kinda not in towns best interest

Pretty sure I know what funnier is getting at. I don't think ExLight is scum, he's usually an easy target for Mafia.

We only have his own word that he hasn't checked his role or alignment, regardless ME can sway the game very easily because people tend to think he's 100% town and never doubt him.
That is an extremely convenient claim

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
So what? If I lie to try to gather info, if I cause chaos to try to find a contradiction, how is this bad for Town in the end?

Because chaos benefits the Mafia.

Now I really want to lynch you.

zinn is town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom