• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier, please tell me you understand me. I just want us to be frens so we can hang out together and listen to cool tunes like Eye of the Tiger. You like one hit wonders?
You’re a clever one Mez. You see why the existential crisis now don’t you. Though I don’t think you see the full impact. You should probably read my posts from earlier that you didn’t get around to.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I realize you explained it later on, but this still catches my eye as a little bit contradictory. If I'm going to be honest, I don't much agree with the idea of not guessing your alignment in the first place, though I can't call that scummy behaviour when you initially said that early in day 1. But I don't really like that you criticize Ex for the same thing, inconsistency aside.
I’ve been entirely consistent about how I intend to play this game, and I was open about that from the very start.
Ex, on the other hand, as you mention, has been incredibly inconsistent. I’m not calling him out specifically because he didn’t guess alignment on D1, I am calling him out because it is inconsistent with what he posted on D1 that he did not guess his alignment on D1.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'd prefer to wait for now and not press funny boy for any more details at the moment. I trust him enough for now unless he really wants us to lynch him.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
That's how scum wins, though.

Scum's best allies are chaos and confusion.

This entire game is chaos and confusion.

I want Town to win, but Scum has a massive advantage from the start no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom