• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
It was the line where he said something like mafia can also join in cop cover
He was the only one who thought that way
Weird

Like he's right, scum join in the cover game, but that's expected...
Let's just stop talking about cover now pls I don't want to feel even more useless

Mikey the Moblin

You misunderstand me. I don't really care about whether or not you're wrong. It's only day 1, so chances are you probably are wrong. But what I want from you is more detailed explanations that further describe the short statements you so often like to make. Please, write me these explanations. It's all I ask for.
I don't expect to be wrong on day 1. It's exactly the same as any other day except scum is less on guard

Pen

The game is on!
It was the line where he said something like mafia can also join in cop cover
He was the only one who thought that way
Weird

I merely analysed the plan you put forth and noticed several flaws with it that I felt the need to mention. It makes no sense to me that you would find me suspicious after having discouraged people from taking part in a plan that I explained would benefit the Mafia.

I don't expect to be wrong on day 1. It's exactly the same as any other day except scum is less on guard

Day 1 is not at all like any other day. On day 1 there are no deaths to discuss, no flips to analyse, and no night scenes to break down. It's safe to say that day 1 is without a doubt the day during which scum hunting is the most difficult to do.

Also, I asked for your more in-depth explanations for your suspicions on Rubic and Storma too. I didn't just want your thoughts on me.

Mikey the Moblin

Like ever since roughly last summer after I started playing on ffr I got much better in just analyzing behavior and picking up on scum
It's more pronounced with people I know but even in stranger metas I've stopped second guessing myself cause my gut is usually right
Zd is weird and I can't scumhunt
Hear that wolves, you have no reason to nightkill me, I'm not a threat

funnier6

Courage~
Me: "this is scummy "
Everyone else: "no it isn't"
*person flips town*
????

No point in trying to read people, just watching.
I’m going to take this as a yes.
Flip-flopping is very common for Storma. In every game he's been in, I think he has changed his mind when other people disagree. When storma is scum, he usually doesn't say much and lurks. I'm willing to bet that this is town Storma we're dealing with.
Just for some more context storma is capable of lurking as both alignments, and scum storma has flip flopped because someone else have a different opinion and was lynched for it (that and his role cop claim which Pancake brings up, weren’t you in x men mafia?) anyway his talkativeness isn’t what I find towny about him, it’s more how he’s talked.

So I’m gonna do that thing where I get bored and offer up a serious wagon for the day.

@fused_shadows you have yet to contribute anything non RVS even though I’m sure you could find plenty to talk about and I’m very curious as to why you haven’t.

Unvote

Vote: Fused

Very serious, you should all vote him, etc etc.

Kirino

Tatakae
Unvote: Stormageden

Vote: Fused

Fwiw I think orinis (if that's the right name) specifically brought up nolynching because of how much it was discussed last game. They thought it was an easy way to generate activity

I'm not going to draw conclusions from this observation

I wasn't around last game and wasn't aware that no lynching was discussed, but yeah. Also to help get some reads because, as you said, there's a right answer.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The typical scum ratio is 1/4 or 1/5; in a game with 13 players, this amounts to 3.25 and 2.6, respectively. 2 is obviously too low (and 4 too high, since that'd make the ration nearly 1/3), so I'm assuming that there are 3 scum.

Just to get some discussion going: what is everyone's opinion on no lynching?
Scum. Not even kidding. Scum. No one says this as town. We are beyond this.

Invite

Vote kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm honestly glad that I'm being suspected, since at least people are talking about something.

Let's assume I'm Mafia: what was I trying to do by asking people what they thought of a no lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom