• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I can eat a mod vote if you want me to directly quote you my ability.
Bear in mind that intentionally breaking the rules might give you a bit more than a modvote.
I reserve the right to discipline a player for violation of these rules HOWEVER I SEE FIT, ranging from the most insignificant slap on the wrist all the way to the dreaded Modkill, and everything in between. Usually, though, I will punish violations of the rules by placing MODVOTES on the player in question, or by making it more difficult to achieve your win condition or motivation if for some reason modvotes don't do that. Don't break the rules.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We think We're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around.
We question the Validity of Paranoid King's Testimony and 13577's cock and bull story about this supposed trial going on... We guess all will be revealed in 7 hours or so when the Zinger ends the day and we all are destroyed.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Morning Guys whats going o--
Oooookay then. Well im not going to be back before days end, so yeah. Maybe something good when the next day starts, okay?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
for context, see the second issue of the daily bugle

i'm the one who sent the long post, and in retrospect it should be clear that numbers was the role pm i peeped. Its possible there's some form of trickery going on here. I actually targeted sunfan and not numbers. When numbers eventually claimed bill reily and sunfan venom, i became quite confused, but in light of new information i think i was probably just redirected, and that i received number's role PM after targeting sunfan. Much of what numbers claims adds up (bill reily starts the game as the spectupendus spider-man or w/e the adjective was), and i'm claiming now that one of the abilities which rubik removed from the letter to the editor (which he should know) is that numbers had the ability to remove himself from exile once per night.

Bear in mind that intentionally breaking the rules might give you a bit more than a modvote.

I submitted the notion to Zinger to ensure it wouldn't lead to death, awaiting answer. If I don't make it back before deadline I do plan on burning oil tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom