• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Last thing if someone actually gains my original powers with the item they essentially become a god so yeah.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
numbers is lying and began the game with the ability to remove himself from exile. (and probably still can).

I'm not sure why he'd do this but it could have something to do with him expecting to become the sole threat to town

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I should also state that exiling and unbecoming players in effect also powered me up in my original role so it wasn't entirely just about testing my powers

Responding to what I just quoted, as I already claimed I did have an ability to pull any player out of exile. It was non targeted so theoretically I could have used it on myself every day in case I had been exiled but why would I waste my ability uses for day every day on the chance I might have been exiled that day or not?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
numbers' ability, as written, allows him to return from exile as a night action, and explicitly says it can be used from exile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom