• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have revived Doc if was playing a wolf game, I would have killed Minish and I definitely wouldn't have outed my whole team.

I can't speak to you on a personal level but this isn't a standard mafia game. In SMM2, Hobgoblin had a character hit list and then had to off a mafia member under his direct control to set them up as being Hobgoblin in order to win. So trying to apply standard godfather tactics to excuse behavior isn't exactly applicable. Situations here are going to be far more complex, which is why I have been continuing to urge caution even while agreeing this trial business can be beneficial to town.

you're right
he didn't flip role details did he

He flipped goblin aligned. I meant it as a game function that would alter the flip. I lack a decent term as neither that nor death Miller fully fit the situation.

If it helps, as of page 117, here's what we know about Minish, SMS, and myself.

Morbid Minish claims: that they are a clone of Gwen Stacey, that spider-aligned characters that lynch them will have thresholds lowered, that they have an ability that is very helpful to the town, but has some major drawbacks to themselves, that they roleblocked PK, that Jackal willingly shared info with them, that CL may be able to revive due to being a clone, that lynching the Jackal now would be worse than lynching them later, that the Jackal is easier to kill as time goes on, that saying something they shouldn’t is detrimental to town, that too many votes on the Jackal makes them harder to kill and a greater threat to the town, that protecting the jackal protects town, that they are 100% town, that clone degeneration still occurs while in exile

Spiritual Mask Salesman claims: that they are miles warren (good) AKA the jackal (bad), that they have a standard majority threshold, that lynching them will result in complicated negative consequences, that they will not die if killed, that their win con is to kill all the mafia and have Gwen Stacey fall in love with them, that they are in a neighborhood with minish and that minish is tied to their fate, that negative consequences may occur if Gwen Stacey rejects them, that they have no night kill, that they know the whole mafia team, that they can create and distribute the cure to clone degeneration, that they don’t know why CL came back, that CL wanted to go into exile, that CL might die if killed enough times, that PK is definitely mafia-aligned, that their motivation turns them entirely town and makes them easier to kill, that they have some abilities, that they were roleblocked and so couldn’t rez CL, that someone stole the cure from them, that they are currently a threat to town, but will not be once they achieve their motivation, that Gwen Stacey will be given the choice to fall in love with them at some point, which permanently locks their alignment, that they will endlessly resurrect as mafia if lynched, that someone else has access to the jackal account

PK claims that they tried to track daredevil, but were roleblocked, that they think they are Charles Bates (Scrier), an independent spying on the Jackal chat, that the Jackal has some abilities, that spider-carnage gains extra votes and roleblocks when they vote in red, that their motivation is to join Judas Traveler’s host, that their wincon is to use a specific ability on Traveler, that they have some abilities, that carnage had a kill, that there are potentially 4 ways in this game to find the real spider-man, that spider-man’s motivation can change their wincon, that they have given up on their motivation.

Since then, we have learned that Minish is still in contact with SMS, that SMS and PK are a part of the trial, that PK is scrier (goblin-aligned), and that in order to resurrect someone, SMS first needs to gather a sample of their blood.

They're the informant for the trial, aren't they? Unless they're in a chat with Traveller, which is just as strange.

Minish has said they are in contact with Funnier. Funnier also claimed to be able to set Rubik up in a chat with anybody they wanted, so I'd assume that was done by Funnier for whatever reason (and by that I mean it seems to be more based on their personal out of game relationship than in game mechanics).

funnier6

Courage~
Unvote

Vote: Freddeh

It’s possible me and sms misunderstood KoD role blocking him cause he’s been denying it but I did remember us having that conversation a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom