• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I wrote the blackmail letter as soon as I became Traveller cause I had no idea who the real spiderman was so I went for the blackmail route just in case they were the type of person who was more self centered and wouldn’t choose to plead guilty on their own. :V

As stated before the leverage was fake even though it looks very real, I explained it to Silv beforehand. Obviously wouldn’t have bothered with any of that if I’d known it was Silv in the first place

Also if it makes y’all feel any better I could’ve had Rube burn the letter before it was published but I told him to do whatever he felt and he decided to run it

I'm not scum. I can win alongside the town. You killed me and saw that I was not mafia-aligned, yes?

May I recommend voting for The Sun Fan, who has actually outed themselves as mafia? Because of the trial, the only thing you get from a lynch is information, and you can't get any more from me.

Please, someone scan me. I hate being the top suspect for no good reason. I've been saying from the beginning of the game that I want to use my abilities to help the town, and I have never once gotten the chance.
FunFun has a point. 9/10, 3rd party groups, such as in this case the Goblins, are usually if not always considered a secondary threat to the town.

From what I've seen, they have/had a chance at becoming town align.
From what I've seen, only the true spiderman has that luxury.

so now on top of jackal, jackal's mafia group, and a potential cult leader, we've also got jackal #2 and a second mafia group composed of an unknown number of wild spidermen

at least finding scum doesn't seem like it will be too hard
The rest have a chance to become mafia-aligned.

My win condition will never change to mafia-aligned unless I die and the jackal revives me as mafia. All you're doing by attacking me is making that more likely.

Let me put it this way:

From what I can tell, the game is designed as follows:

The base of the game is Town vs. Mafia. Town wants to kill mafia, mafia wants to kill town.
The spider-aligned start out as survivors, but separate into one group or another as they determine their win condition.
The goblin-aligned gather information to help sort all of this out.
Traveller and his host trigger the endgame.

I haven't been able to gather information, which is my entire job this game. Killing me will not make either faction's job any easier. Unless, of course, their win condition is to kill me. However, if that is the case, they're not town, they're not mafia, and they are only voting in their own self-interest.

I don't want to make it harder for anyone else to win. I've been trying to help this whole game and you've been attacking me, apparently because I'm the only target. You haven't given me a chance to find anyone else, though!

All I'm trying to do right now is uncover the mysteries of the game. I'm not trying to attack, block, or stop anyone else. So please, just let me start investigating.

Let me put it this way:

From what I can tell, the game is designed as follows:

The base of the game is Town vs. Mafia. Town wants to kill mafia, mafia wants to kill town.
The spider-aligned start out as survivors, but separate into one group or another as they determine their win condition.
The goblin-aligned gather information to help sort all of this out.
Traveller and his host trigger the endgame.

I haven't been able to gather information, which is my entire job this game. Killing me will not make either faction's job any easier. Unless, of course, their win condition is to kill me. However, if that is the case, they're not town, they're not mafia, and they are only voting in their own self-interest.

I don't want to make it harder for anyone else to win. I've been trying to help this whole game and you've been attacking me, apparently because I'm the only target. You haven't given me a chance to find anyone else, though!

All I'm trying to do right now is uncover the mysteries of the game. I'm not trying to attack, block, or stop anyone else. So please, just let me start investigating.

I see it like this; The spider aligned characters from the start were told to "state weather they think they're the original version of their character. If they guess they're a clone, they're given two options. Like wise, if they're the original, they'll get similar choices. Making it hard to really point out which side they're on.

If you're referring to the "Rainbow Spidey" and Scarlet Spidey, then from what has been said so far then yes, other than Blue, I feel it's safer to assume they're scum buddies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
assuming the base of the game is town vs mafia is probably too far. the base of the game is town vs "threats to town" and they potentially go under a lot of names.

i'm not voting you currently though, so you probably don't have to worry. If you're not exiled with the rest of the town threats i'll believe you're not a threat to town.

I’m fine with letting PK do his thing umu
Er, actually I wanted to vote Freddeh, since I would think Fred is the reason PK is back alive in the first place
Vote: Freddeh
yea I guess I’m down for this in the meanwhile
I gotta reread their claim tho
:dry:

Well, I'm gonna vote Aaarrrgh, because I don't have any reason not to. They claimed to be using a no-lie policy and said that they scanned Tevish. However, I know nothing about them other than that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you're a scary fella PK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom