• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
people weren't biting at freddeh so i guess i'll default to the PK lynch as he's seemingly the only openly outed scum we have alive right now, unlness we want to lynch a random spiderman (killjoy?)

Unvote, Vote: PK
I could shoot killjoy if y’all are down with that

shrug

Also the vote count doesn’t look correct to me but I’ll try voting PK anyway

Vote: PK

funnier6

Courage~
Er, actually I wanted to vote Freddeh, since I would think Fred is the reason PK is back alive in the first place

Unvote

Vote: Freddeh

My reading comprehension is as good as ever

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Freddeh

funnier6

Courage~
but the cult has an important role in the second trial in the comics iirc, right?
I don’t think the trial has anything to do with his resurrection, he probably would’ve told us so if it had

Idon’t think killing him would have any impact on the trial, I’m sure he’d still be able to post there anyway like he did when he was dead

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
does the person that shot doc D1 want to claim? lorewise the Gaunt is apparently heavily anti-Goblin aligned and if you have to kill Freddeh/The Cult now that would be a great time k thanks
actually they might also be goblin aligned :weary:
that would prolly make sense given that they could be that faction’s killing method

This is too complicated

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
And I didn't correct his use of banished from the game because that was something everyone understood after all the talk of exile and I'm not exactly going to correct all of Ex's choice of wording when it's obvious what he means. I was correcting the situation which some people might misunderstand.

Seems quite obvious to me that he was portraying it as a method of finality because that's the image Team Trial has been putting forth since claim 1. This exile is going to be beautiful. It's going to be a miracle. All the scum are definitely just going to disappear. You don't need to be proactive about anything. Yeah yeah yeah. It also seems to me that would be a word choice people could easily misunderstand. But hey, that misunderstanding works in your favor so why correct it, am I right?

Hello Editor,

I have a message for the one true Spider-Man. I hold something very near and dear to you, something so precious that you literally cannot win the game without it. You may call me a liar, and you may say none of it is true, but one day you, the one true Spider-Man, whether you've realized your identity or not, will be shown proof that what I say is true. That is how you will know that you are the real Spider-Man if you had not already learned this information yourself.

Take note of what I say because it's vastly important that you remember when the time comes. When you see that what I have is real and in my possession, I need you to do something for me, and it will be yours. When you discover it is real, and you seemingly are asked to lose the game, accept the terms. I know this sounds very sketchy, but at this point you will have already been shown proof that what I say is true that you have been in a position where you couldn't win the game anyway for quite a while. Allow me to assure you, accepting the terms only reveals what condition you have been in, and you will be given the remedy immediately following. Now I know what you're thinking, what's in it for me? In a word: Everything. I will immediately exit the game as a victor, and you will be able to win the game again. Take note Spider-Man, because if you choose wrong, it will have dire consequences on every Town and Spider aligned player in this game. There is no exaggeration, and it is not within my control.

I hope we can come to an easy agreement and all walk away from this victors. We're all counting on you Spider-Man.

This had better make the front page. If it fails to do so, I am canceling my subscription.

You may post this letter without any editing, Mr. Editor. No Redacted will be necessary.
Dear anon,

I hope things work out as cleanly as you say.

-Ed.

I find this letter interesting and am slightly concerned nobody else is talking about it. It very clearly is referencing the trial and had to be put in yesterday, which makes it a very short list of people that could have done it (I believe per Minish that list is her and Funnier). The bold and colored emphasis is mine and explains why KoD keeps saying Silver is hell bent on pleading guilty AND that he keeps telling KoD he's counting on him. Silver quite obviously is being black mailed into pleading guilty. Yeah this trial seems more and more on the up and up.

Er, actually I wanted to vote Freddeh, since I would think Fred is the reason PK is back alive in the first place

Scarlet Spider: Umm...guys we KNOW a resurrector.
Everybody: No. Just no. SMS pinky promised he wasn't bad.
Also Everybody:
Gets Swerved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom