• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Silver quite obviously is being black mailed into pleading guilty. Yeah this trial seems more and more on the up and up.
the thing they're talking about only activates silver's powers to the fullest if it's what I'm thinking it is

he inherited hapi's old powers but only partially and needs an item to fully use it
I'm assuming that's what the message is saying

Silver is willing to exile himself which is the most silver thing ever and that kinda shows already that he doesn't care about winning so I doubt he'd care about a silly blackmail like that

people weren't biting at freddeh so i guess i'll default to the PK lynch as he's seemingly the only openly outed scum we have alive right now, unlness we want to lynch a random spiderman (killjoy?)

Unvote, Vote: PK
I'm not scum. I can win alongside the town. You killed me and saw that I was not mafia-aligned, yes?

May I recommend voting for The Sun Fan, who has actually outed themselves as mafia? Because of the trial, the only thing you get from a lynch is information, and you can't get any more from me.

Please, someone scan me. I hate being the top suspect for no good reason. I've been saying from the beginning of the game that I want to use my abilities to help the town, and I have never once gotten the chance.

Er, actually I wanted to vote Freddeh, since I would think Fred is the reason PK is back alive in the first place
How did this lynch even get started? You're the one who is running this whole dang trial in the first place! You're not even voting on Freddeh because you think they're evil, but because you think it will help kill me. Why does everyone think I'm evil?

Look at my death. I'm Goblin Aligned. Note how all the other deaths are mafia-aligned. I'm not scum, I'm just another faction, similar to spider-aligned.

Look at what I've offered. I can give anyone the ability to get a truthful answer to a question. Do you know how useful that is in this game?

Look at what I've done. I've shared every rumor mill I've received, I've freely offered myself to be scanned, I've shared everything I know about the mafia team, I've posted summaries to get everyone up to speed.

This isn't an appeal to emotion, it's an appeal to logic. The only reason why I can think that people would want to kill me is not because they are town-aligned, but because their win condition relates to slaying goblins.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
erh, aside from the wincon prolly

and afawk the letter was anonymous so it could've been yourself taking a gambit and writing it just so you could try to fearmonger us so eh

Critical thinker, aren't ya?

The letter states Silver cannot win without said thing. These means Silver is in a lose/lose situation. The Blackmail isn't for his benefit, the town is being held over his head. This is not the altruistic simple self honest guy Min is trying to put Funnier over as. This is literally evidence of lying and manipulating to achieve an end. Funnier says he has multiple bullets so I imagine the conversation with Silver went along the lines of "Plead guilty or I will kill absolutely everybody you love." Like I said, totally on the up and up. If we can remove Funnier we should. Even if that doesn't end the trial it will free Silver up to actually make an informed decision rather than being coerced into a supposed "better for town" situation.

Also the letter had to be in by end of in game day yesterday. That was monday morning. Silver/KoD's exile and Tevish's pre-warning came Monday evening. Minish's claim came Tuesday afternoon. The trial officially started Tuesday evening. So the letter had to come from somebody who would have had knowledge of the trial before Minish or Funnier started making moves last night. Are you really asserting I'd have such knowledge?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
May I recommend voting for The Sun Fan, who has actually outed themselves as mafia? Because of the trial, the only thing you get from a lynch is information, and you can't get any more from me.

must've missed when he did that, when was that?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not scum. I can win alongside the town. You killed me and saw that I was not mafia-aligned, yes?

Please, someone scan me. I hate being the top suspect for no good reason. I've been saying from the beginning of the game that I want to use my abilities to help the town, and I have never once gotten the chance.

How did this lynch even get started? You're the one who is running this whole dang trial in the first place! You're not even voting on Freddeh because you think they're evil, but because you think it will help kill me. Why does everyone think I'm evil?

Look at my death. I'm Goblin Aligned. Note how all the other deaths are mafia-aligned. I'm not scum, I'm just another faction, similar to spider-aligned.

Look at what I've offered. I can give anyone the ability to get a truthful answer to a question. Do you know how useful that is in this game?

Look at what I've done. I've shared every rumor mill I've received, I've freely offered myself to be scanned, I've shared everything I know about the mafia team, I've posted summaries to get everyone up to speed.

This isn't an appeal to emotion, it's an appeal to logic. The only reason why I can think that people would want to kill me is not because they are town-aligned, but because their win condition relates to slaying goblins.
Are you completely forgetting that you wouldn’t be in the trial at all if you weren’t a threat to town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i read funnier's blackmail as being multi-pronged and taking the form of A: you get to choose between almost certainly losing and only probably losing and B: if you choose only probably losing the town a lot more people will also be in a much better position

must've missed when he did that, when was that?
That's
Ok
I wont comment on something I shouldnt
Maybe I was canonical supposed to side with the mafia
I sincerely believe my win condition has objectively become harder

Are you completely forgetting that you wouldn’t be in the trial at all if you weren’t a threat to town
No, because I started as a spy in the mafia team. I was outed incredibly early, but if I hadn't been, I would have been in the trial anyways, so that the mafia wouldn't be suspicious.

Ragnarokio

your portraying yourself as being open with the town would feel better if it wasn't obvious you lied about a lot of things or at least withheld a lot of information. When you were outed initially i asked you to fullclaim everything and you made as if you were doing that, but you clearly weren't.. Your ability admittedly does sound useful.

I'm also not convinced that whatever you are now is the same as what you were yesterday.

Ragnarokio

i took sunfan's post to be "maybe i was supposed to side with mafia because deciding to become self did not work out for me"

i could be reading it wrong though

isn’t he exiled?
Right you are. Unvote, I guess.

your portraying yourself as being open with the town would feel better if it wasn't obvious you lied about a lot of things or at least withheld a lot of information. When you were outed initially i asked you to fullclaim everything and you made as if you were doing that, but you clearly weren't.. Your ability admittedly does sound useful.

I'm also not convinced that whatever you are now is the same as what you were yesterday.
You're right, I lied about things. I obviously don't want to reveal my wincon yet, and I didn't want to reveal that I was on the goblin team without consulting with anyone else. However, I believe I was truthful about everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom