• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, finally caught up.

Sorry, you aren't going to be able to track me, part of my role. Also you couldn't have last night anyway as I wanted time to make sure I didn't get picked off before I had a chance to make my case and catch up.

First off, I am Norman, and I am indeed the Green Gobbo this time, and I can prove it of course. That said, while I'm not town (as you can imagine, I am indeed Goblin aligned) I am not necessarily against town. This clone saga has things going a bit crazy and I've been sitting on some interesting information. What if I told y'all that the real spidey is NOT who you think it is? I'm not sure if that would mess up the trial at all, but Kaine vs a clone is probably a worse outcome than Kaine vs real spidey.

Actually, I like Numbers plan, I might just only post as the Green Gobbo from now on, as hiding it is pointless at this time. I was avoiding coming out because I wanted to see how the game progressed after SMS appeared to torpedo the jackals/mafia which would paint a target right on my back.

Asfinyti

aka amber
i wouldn't put it past him to be posting on the jackal account for kicks, but i don't think zinger's that sort of mod
if he really wanted to mess with us he'd just do it on his regular account like he has been

more likely either someone else has access to the account or sms is duping us into believing that there might be a jackal clone running around
i don't think i have enough info to say which of these two possibilities is more likely, but i really don't think it's zinger

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We must say that we are concerned a bit about the over-activity and then lack thereof of this thread. we have a hunch about what the others are doing. we will get to the bottom of this and be back with you shortly

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
What if I told y'all that the real spidey is NOT who you think it is? I'm not sure if that would mess up the trial at all, but Kaine vs a clone is probably a worse outcome than Kaine vs real spidey.
Why is that worse? Do you know what would happen if that was the case and the wrong spidey pleaded guilty?

Actually, I like Numbers plan, I might just only post as the Green Gobbo from now on, as hiding it is pointless at this time.

That wasn't a plan. I've been in exile and unallowed to post from the wee hours of the game until the start of today. With that said I have been keeping up on my reading. I believe it was Minish that asked about Maximum Carnage, and that relates to the claim here because Green Goblin was a non town aligned entity that aided in putting Carnage down after I laid down my life as Peter Parker to broker a deal leading Green Goblin to do so. In that game I was able to do so by leaving things in the hands of another Spider-Man. Not a clone, a legit full force secondary Peter Parker. It's very possible we are looking at the same situation here with the Spider-Man on trial and the other one claiming to also be the real deal. If that's the case it's very possible for one to plead guilty, attempt to remove threats, and have the other go to victory for those who are relying on a real Spider-Man victory. To that end I say we let him plead guilty.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That wasn't a plan. I've been in exile and unallowed to post from the wee hours of the game until the start of today. With that said I have been keeping up on my reading. I believe it was Minish that asked about Maximum Carnage, and that relates to the claim here because Green Goblin was a non town aligned entity that aided in putting Carnage down after I laid down my life as Peter Parker to broker a deal leading Green Goblin to do so. In that game I was able to do so by leaving things in the hands of another Spider-Man. Not a clone, a legit full force secondary Peter Parker. It's very possible we are looking at the same situation here with the Spider-Man on trial and the other one claiming to also be the real deal. If that's the case it's very possible for one to plead guilty, attempt to remove threats, and have the other go to victory for those who are relying on a real Spider-Man victory. To that end I say we let him plead guilty.
since when have you been back? :surppika:
was the editorial note yours or was it someone trying to frame you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom