• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That's a really dangerous assumption to make, Exlight. There's also no indication that it could be true. It seems far more likely that there is an autonomous Jackal clone, considering everything else we know of the game. If Zinger wanted more activity from the Jackal account, he presumably would have poked SMS in some manner before just highjacking the account.
is there any indication it couldn’t be true tho?

and who would be the clone? aren’t they supposed to just be backup bodies? if there was a clone from the very beginning this would be bizarre, specially considering they weren’t using that account

is there any indication it couldn’t be true tho?
Perhaps occam's razor? Which do you think is more likely? That zinger hijacked the jackal's account because the jackal wasn't posting on it enough on the day after the jackal outed themselves and posted on that account to prove it, or that someone else shares the account? I believe all the other specialty accounts are shared, so the Jackal's account being shared isn't much of a stretch.

funnier6

Courage~
It’s pretty ridiculous to think sms isn’t the real Jackal when it’s been confirmed by me and scarlet spidey over there that he’s in the trial and not anybody else

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It’s pretty ridiculous to think sms isn’t the real Jackal when it’s been confirmed by me and scarlet spidey over there that he’s in the trial and not anybody else
I thought the prosecution was only outed anti-town? could the non-outed still be here but not there?

did you manually trigger the trial or was it because we exiled/killed them all too soon?

funnier6

Courage~
I thought the prosecution was only outed anti-town? could the non-outed still be here but not there?

did you manually trigger the trial or was it because we exiled/killed them all too soon?
Jackal and Kaine are the exceptions to the outed anti town rule. They get to be there anyway. The rest of the anti town who arent outted aren’t present in the trial

I manually triggered the trial last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom